Automotive Parts for sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

20" Dip Wheels & Goodyears - Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Titan, Armada

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Default 20" Dip Wheels & Goodyears - Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Titan, Armada

I bought some 18" wheels, so these are for sale. Click HERE for an online ad for them. These run $229.00 each, new. I'm asking $575 for the wheels and tires plus shipping if not in the Dallas area. I'm willing to meet in the DFW area if you are interested in them. If not, I will ship via UPS. If you will give me your zip code, I will give you a total on shipping. Shipping will be approximately $50 per tire/wheel combo. I am not lookin to make anything on shipping. I will charge you what UPS charges me.

First one to pay, gets them. No dibs. No holding til November when you get your rebate from your new computer. PayPal or cash only.

All of the wheels are in what I would call excellent condition. Below is a close-up photo of one of the wheels:

One of them has very minor flaking around the center, but it's barely noticeable unless you're right up on it:

Tread on the tires is still decent but getting down there. One of the tires has balding on the outer edge from rubbing against the fender well when it would bottom out. Other than that they're good for a few more months. Even with all the thrashing I've done on the streets, the tread has held up really well. A few pics are below:

Old 10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: 20" Dip Wheels & Goodyears - Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Titan, Armada

Hey yank, if you'll edit your message and change all of the IMG's to lower case img's it will make all of those pictures viewable.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Default RE: 20" Dip Wheels & Goodyears - Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Titan, Armada

Wondered what I was doing wrong - thanks!

Wheels are sold....