Dodge/ Ram 1500 Forum Discuss the Dodge Ram and Ram 1500 here.

Russian Dodge Ram Club 2012 Calendar

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Beginner
Default Russian Dodge Ram Club 2012 Calendar

At the end of the december of 2011 Russian Dodge Ram Club issued it’ traditional calendar for the year of 2012. And this was something special.

More then a half of a year was spent to make such a calender, and right now we are proud to present it.
We want warn you that you may find this calendar obscene but we are quite sure that you will not just say “ok, just another calendar”.

For all of you, who do not like the nude, we want to remind you that artistic nudity in arts was born and evoluted side-by-side with the arts themselves without any relations to the immorality. Any platitude born in minds, not on the pictures. So we suggest you to keep you criticism for the Rubens and Monet paintings

Just get the pleasure looking at the pretty girls on charismatic cars!

Gennady Vernikov
The head of the Russian Dodge Ram Club
All photo works in the calendar have done by the well-known camerist from Saint-Petersburg -- Alexey Aloisov. Let’s give him the floor.

From camerist

Girl and the car -- understanding the banality of this phrase -- are actually a problem for making the photo. We all love girls. We all love cars. But do we love them together?
I think no, cause both this world-wonder is self-sufficing. And they are actually even more self-sufficing in visual meaning then in our mind.
That’s why it’s so hard to find out the successful examples when both these sources of the inspiration live together in one picture. There are really very little of them. One may note the b/w ads from Helmut Newton for the VW (year 1999) or something like the short videos Fast Cars Women (Penthouse, 1981) filmed in VHS. This is one of the rare examples when you do not think that it would be even better to remove the girls from the picture at all.
Now imagine the situation if the car is not just some kind of the sport car you can see in any playboy-like magazine but huge and brutal US truck. And the girl is not just a bikini-style but completely nude princess.
That was my thoughts when my good ole friend Gennady Vernikov asked me to create a nude-style calendar for the Russian Dodge Ram Club. I had a mission to find out and prepare 12 models, make 12 different shots and make these shots successfully.
I decided to shot not the Dodge Rams themselves cause if I do, girls will lost on such a background. I decided to shot the girls ignoring the Rams treating them like just a set.
This was my first decision. Second one was to create an impossible combination. Try to combine the incongruous things together. Actually I already done this before -- putting the nude in places where this nudity should not be. In this case, I had a chance to apply this to the Rams.
Right now it’s up to you to jugde was it successful or not.
Alexey Aloisov,
Honoured guest of the international art excibition Dirty Show in Detroit (Dirty Show - International Erotic Art Exhibition) in 2008, from the 2009 presented in "ARKA" art-gallery Saint-Petersburg Russia, nominee of rht Photography Masters Cup (Photography Masters Cup™ | The International Award Honoring Color Photography) in 2011.

Calendar

Old 04-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Beginner

omg i think that is the best calendar i have seen