Thanks everyone for participation! Today we are glad to present you our next video about the installation of BORLA ATAK™ performance exhaust system on our project truck.
While everyone loves the efficiency and the boost of the turbocharger, the sound that is produced by this engine is just different from what we used to hear on V8 trucks.
If you were looking at something to make an EcoBoost sound more aggressive - Borla ATAK™ performance exhaust system will be the best solution.
It provides a deep rumbling sound on the full range of RPM. We did not expect a very big difference but the end result really surprised us!
Check out our video to see the installation process and listen to the sound comparison between the stock exhaust and Borla ATAK™ Cat Back!
Link to the product: Borla® - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System at CARiD
- Horsepower and torque increased by 7 – 10%
- Patented straight-through, multi-core muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Have a question about this exhaust? - Let us know in the comments below!
Performance programmer video review and dyno tests are coming, subscribe to our YouTube channel
to get the latest updates on our Project Ecoboost and other cool videos!