Please read before posting your classified ad
**Classifieds Rules** Read before posting!!
1. Location and price must be in the ad
**Photos** of the item are required if being sold for more than $25, or if requested. No outside linking to other sites for photos. Photos can be PM'd or emailed.
2. Sellers have 3 days to respond to questions about the item or the ad will be locked and removed.
3. There will be no linking to outside auction sites such as ebay or craigslist.
4. Thread "bumping" or "to the top (TTT)" is allowed once every 48 hours by the seller. Any more frequently will result in infractions given.
5. Posts in the classifieds are to remain strictly pertaining to the item in question. No debating of prices will be tolerated outside of Private Messages. Anyone who breaks this rule is subject to loss of classifieds privileges.
6. Moderators have the final say on any and all ads posted in the classifieds, and can and will remove anything at any time.
7. Failure to abide by these rules can result in disciplinary action and subsequent banning from TruckForums.com
8. By posting in the classifieds, you agree to the TruckForums.com rules posted around the site, as well as the classifieds rules posted above. You understand that disciplinary action can and will occur if you do not follow these guidelines.
9. These rules are subject to change without warning.
10. Anyone found abusing iTrader will be banned immediately and permanently.
In order to prevent the spammers from having the ability to post in the classifieds and send thousands of junk PM's the following changes have been made-
Classifieds are not accessible, postable or viewable ; PM's are limited to 1 (one)
For the following usergroups-
Users with less than 3 posts (Registered Users)
COPPA Users awaiting moderation
Once you hit 3 posts, you automatically are promoted to Full Access Members.
Vendors should not be affected at all by these changes.