Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Seafom at Menards?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Default Seafom at Menards?

Well I was strolling thru the endless rows of tools one day and at the "End Cap", (end of the shelf), there it was a whole pallet of "Seafoam". I have heard so much about iton this form and thought I would have to buy it online, (if they would ship sucha dangerous thing ha ha). To think Seafoam at my local Menards, go figure?

Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Default RE: Seafom at Menards?

Thats cool I love that stuff. But if you use it be very careful. A kid down the street was around when I use it on my truck. I guess he didnt pay attention how I did it tried it on his own on his moms car. He just pored it in the brake booster vac line all at once. He revved it up to keep it running and hydrolocked the motor. His mom was pretty pissed!!

Old 10-17-2008, 12:37 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: Seafom at Menards?

LOL!!!

Old 01-17-2010, 08:58 PM

yeah good stuff i've used it on my used vehicle i'vepurchased since i discovered the stuff, also good on diesel motors as well (81 caddy 5.7 diesel) and my 85 gmc with 454 and it runs a whole lot better then the first year i drove it aroundi suggest it to anyone who purchases a used vehicle