Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

sad but good day had to let my 88 rusty but trusty chevy truck go

Old 05-16-2011, 11:37 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default sad but good day had to let my 88 rusty but trusty chevy truck go

well today was kinda a sad day i had to let my 88 chevy go
i had posted an add for iton craigslist for 1000 for the truck within 10 minutes of the post i got a call some one was on the way to look at it
he had 900 cash in hand so i took it so no longer have the problem truck she will be sadley missed i had alot of fun in the truck while i owned her but she is going to a better home i hope
so anyway with the money i had from the old truck i went and baught a 94 ext cab 4wd shortbox chevy for 1100 the truck has very high miles as in 215xxx but the good thing is the truck has been very well taken care of the engin and tranny serviced every 3000 miles
this truck is much better then the old and my wife is very happy with it as now we can fit my son in the back
all lights work gauges work perfectly frame isnt roted out or rusted out only bad thing is the pass side rear shock mount needs to a plate welded as it rusted thru
and its true dual thrus tubes loud
plus it has a bumper hitch pull behind frame mount hitch and a gooseneck hitch
im very glad to have found this truck
i will be puttin it trhu what a truck should do this week as i have a heavy load to haul next week so then i will find out what if any is wrong with the truck i will be pposting new pictures up of the truck within the week