Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Make the front end profile more aggressive with Chassis Unlimited Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Make the front end profile more aggressive with Chassis Unlimited Bumper

Beefing up the armor protection of your pickup’s front end adds lots of functionality to your truck, along with powerful styling. If that's what you're looking for, consider a new line of Chassis Unlimited Octane Bumpers, now available at CARiD. This brand develops outstanding solutions you can easily rely on, and its new products are no exception.

Manufactured from 3/16-inch American steel, they feature a 3-piece modular design, 3-Stage texture black powder coat finish, a room for a 30" curved or straight dual row light bar, HD 1” thick recovery points, and mounts up to 4 LED Cube lights. Octane Series bumpers feature simple bolt-on installation, no welding or grinding is needed.

Get the look you want and the rugged functionality you need with Chassis Unlimited Octane Bumpers!

Chassis Unlimited® - Octane Full-Width Black Front Modular Bumper

https://www.carid.com/chassis-unlimi...ar-bumper.html

Features:
  • Factory parking sensors work excellent with bumpers, if your stock bumper has parking sensors, please select the parking sensor bumper drop down option
  • Light mounting brackets for 30" Curved/Straight dual row LED Light bar, or Eight 3" LED Cube Lights
  • Each side of the bumper has mounting brackets in the outer wing for two 3" LED Cube Lights (4 total)
  • Designed and Manufactured in California

Includes:

Bumper
HD recovery points with a 1" Thru hole size
Installation Instructions

https://www.carid.com/chassis-unlimited/

Old 03-21-2024, 11:38 AM
Beginner

I just bought a Chassis cab that I am going to convert into a combo mini dump with tool storage and it going to have a custom wrap for my business. I really wish I didn't see this post now I am going to have to spend even more money... Don't tell my wife