Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

97 Silverado Shaking

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Default 97 Silverado Shaking

Alright I am new to this forum because I am having trouble. Firdt off my waterpump needed to be replaced on my truck since it kept spilling out everytime I would shut it off. I went and had it replaced and had a full check up done since I was going to be going on a road trip. They checked everything and it was fine....just needed a new waterpump. So I got that done and went on the trip and everything was fine. I went to Mammoth California and it snowed like no other. Since I bought this truck used I dont even know if it had ever been through weather like that, but I had no problems. After the trip my truck was still running fine. I got back last week on thursday and still have been driving it everyday since. Well today I got into my truck going to lunch and started it up and it seems to be idling fine but its shaking. When I drove off I can still feel it shaking as a drive and something is not right. When I sit at a light I can feel the truck hoping a lil bit. My question is what could have caused this to happen out of no where. It was driving fine this morning. The truck has 92k miles on it and I am really tired of putting money into it. I know as soon as I take it in they are going to tell me something that I dont want to hear so I thought maybe someone could save me a step/buck or 2. Thanx in advance!!