Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra-forum-11/)
-   -   Shocks and breaks. (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra-forum-11/shocks-breaks-4879/)

hunt4game29 10-22-2007 05:42 PM

Shocks and breaks.

I am in need of front and rear breaks plus new shocks. So my question is what shocks should i buy?

gpet6669 10-22-2007 05:52 PM

RE: Shocks and breaks.

Rancho's if you off road a lot!

seb37 10-22-2007 06:03 PM

Edelbrock IAS are probaly one of the best all around shocks part number 33012 for the front and 34012 for the rear.They switch between a soft and firm ride instantly

ShredSLED 02-05-2009 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: seb37

Edelbrock IAS are probaly one of the best all around shocks part number 33012 for the front and 34012 for the rear.They switch between a soft and firm ride instantly

Getting ready to order myself some of these IAS Performersto replace my blown OEM Bilsteins. Hope they work as good as the hype says. Stiff on road to prevent body roll, and nice and plush off road (and dirt-roads since I live on about 4miles of them to get to and frommy house.)

Anyone else here running the Edelbrock IAS's? Long-term? How are they holding up?

timber74wolf 02-05-2009 09:54 AM

Sensotrack shocks work like the Edelbrock shocks too. At Orielleys Autoparts store.

MajorSilva 02-05-2009 12:28 PM

I know it's just an internet forum and it's all very meaningless, but dude....
You're a moderator, and should know the difference between 'brakes' and 'breaks'.:D

timber74wolf 02-05-2009 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: MajorSilva

I know it's just an internet forum and it's all very meaningless, but dude....
You're a moderator, and should know the difference between 'brakes' and 'breaks'.:D

True to his word... GRAMMAR NAZI

dmccartyfan 02-05-2009 05:05 PM

Also true - every forum needs one :)

MajorSilva 02-05-2009 06:27 PM

C'mon!!! It doesn't bug anyone else? It's not as though he mispelled an incredibly long, multisyllabic word. He got 'brakes' wrong. [&:] Bad grammar is one thing, but it's entirely another to spell like a super third grader.

I see it every single day on here. The most common being:

There/Their/They're
Your/You're/Ur....etc.

I bang my head against the wall.[sm=headbang.gif]

I'm just teasing you Hunt, don't take it personal, or as any kind of vendetta... It's all in good fun.

dmccartyfan 02-05-2009 06:32 PM

Dude, it's even worse when you see it on the front page of the newspaper - Saturday before the Super Bowl, it said something like:

Can Warner Run the Steeler GANTLET?

I thought it was GAUNTLET. Doesn't anyone get paid to check these things??? Heads should RRRRRRRRRRROLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Anyway, I'm on your side, Nazi.