Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Who else names their trucks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Default RE: Who else names their trucks?

mine's the sexy red thang lol... all my friends name their vehicles... one of my buddies has a 94 grand cherokee we call tonka toy because it's so small... but man that thing is a beast in the mud

Old 02-11-2008, 05:33 PM

I named my truck Alice, after the song. You know... "Who the f.... is Alice." Though to be honest, I named my last truck Alice too, I just traded her in for a younger model with less miles.

Now if I could do that with my wife....

Old 02-11-2008, 06:56 PM

Back in 1985, i bought a brand new GMC S-15 4X4 pickup. It was blue. Well, a few years later, maybe, like 1 yr later, Chevrolet came out with the S-10 i believe it was called the SS. It had a stripe diagonal on the door. I liked the look, so i went onto the lot, took dimensions and had my buddy paint mine just like it. It came out awesome. If i can find a pic of it, i'll post it. Well anyways, i'm not sure if anyone remembers the rock band "Night Ranger". They had a song called "A Touch of Madness.", well, that was what i had lettered on each rear quarter panel. Up in Maine @ Oxford Plains Speedways "Show,Shine and Drag". Well, i entered it in the Mini 4X4 pickup class and took a 3rd place trophy with it. I'm just glad that truck couldn't talk. I'll definately post a pic or 2 as soon as i get up to my moms to get em.......... Jim

Old 02-11-2008, 08:23 PM

Major- i personally like black bastard.

Chevyrules i do remember night ranger but that song slips my mind im sure i have heard it though.

I have also named my truck: Midnight Thunder. Its Dark Gray(for midnight) Metallic (that would be the stars that are out at midnight) and Thunder (because it sounds awsome like thunder when the flowmaster gets some exhaust flowing throw it).

Old 02-11-2008, 10:11 PM

Black Bastard got his name because he wouldn't maintain the posted speed limit. It was the cause of so many traffic infractions, that I finally decided I needed to get a car I'd be less inclined to do 70mph in 30mph zones.

With that retarded logic, I made the choice to get an M5. It was basically the 'vette with 4 friggin doors.

Oh the things you do when you're young.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:27 PM
TruckForum Addict

I like Hanz and Franz! ROFL!!! That's the funniest vehicle names I've ever heard. I named the 95 Z28 I had 'The Deathstar' and was intending to go with a Star Wars theme with it but ultimately got rid of it. My mom HATED the name cause it was so fast she was sure I'd kill myself in it and with a name like that it scared her even more.... like I was jynxen myself or something.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 PM

Sometimes you just get that one can that just cant control its self and it goes around speeding. What can you do though. lol

Old 02-12-2008, 12:10 AM
TruckForum Addict

I've done a lot of dumb crap in my previous rides but I think I've pretty well ran that outta my system. Still fun though.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:50 AM

Hell i still cannot get it out of my system no matter what i am driving. Just like to go fast.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:39 AM

I know exactly what will cure your insatiable need for speed.

$771/month for liability insurance. That's the amount I was paying for two years. It was ridiculous. 1/4 of my paycheck every month was going toward just staying on the road.

That didn't include collision coverage, theft, PIP, anything... and to top it off, that was with a $1,000 deductible.

Case in point, if you're 19-20 years old, don't drive a high performance sports car.

Quick Reply: Who else names their trucks?