Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Comprehensive Video Review from CARiD.com - B&I Steering Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 06:21 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Comprehensive Video Review from CARiD.com - B&I Steering Wheels

Planning to customize the interior of your truck? Start by replacing one of the most overlooked interior accessories - the steering wheel.

The new selection of premium quality steering wheels from B&I Trim will not only provide you with the appearance you were looking for but will also ensure more enjoyable driving experience. Made to order OEM factory steering wheels by B&I come refinished with the new materials and are available in various styles, colors, and sizes. In order to ideally match the overall style of your interior, they can be ordered in a real wood, carbon fiber and aluminum finishes. They are made with the dimensions and specifications of your original steering wheel in mind so they will fit exactly the same as the OE one. Even though the installation is pretty much straight-forward, it is highly recommended to get your new wheels installed by a certified mechanic.

Experience the whole new level of car interior personalization with B&I Premium Steering Wheels at CARiD.com. Our product expert Greg has prepared an in-depth product overview, to cover all the key features of B&I steering wheels. Make sure to watch a complete video to get to know all the ins and outs of B&I Steering Wheels.

If the racing styled aftermarket steering wheels are not your cup of tea, go with the OEM factory steering wheels by B&I. The complete selection of premium-quality B&I Trim products can be found on our website.