Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   What Did You Do Today? (2013) (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/what-did-you-do-today-2013-a-19315/)

In2Trux 12-31-2012 10:45 PM

What Did You Do Today? (2013)

Well let this start off a long running thread I hope of members day to day accomplishments.
Here's hope everybody has a Safe and healthy 2013.

All I ask is NOT to respond to others posts. If you feel an uncontrollable urge to respond? PM the author.
If you both agree it should warrant it own thread.

In2Trux 12-31-2012 10:49 PM

Today, My wife and I kept tradition.
We ordered Chinese last nite and stayed in to watch the ball drop for 2013

Happy New Year everybody. Here's hoping our home Truck Forum grows and prospers. And a Moderator and Administrator visits this year :D

NullHead 01-01-2013 05:46 PM

Well yesterday I worked till 4, went out and tried to rescue my friend's stranded 98 dodge ram only to find out that the battery is completely shot ... so it got towed beack, kept me out there messing with it till about 8:30, then I came home to a cold dinner and an almost over new years party, watched the ABC new year program, fell asleep while watching star wars on spike, set off some fireworks then went to bed :)

Today I slept till 3 and haven't done anything useful of the sort other than take care of a Jinny John's sammich and eat some pizza :D

In2Trux 01-04-2013 11:15 AM

I got a weather front for my 07.5 Silver a couple of days ago.

I like it, BUT I don't like the fact it doesn't come off with out tools.
So I got my wife to cut holes in it just in case my temp starts to rise.

Hope to install it today or this weekend

RustyFordLover 01-06-2013 03:15 AM

I woke up late, and got a call to the laundry mat to look at a drier that caught fire. Ate a sandwich, drove my truck around, went to the post office and my snow machine parts were there, so i raced home and spent two hours putting it all back together (97 Ski-doo MXZ, was in a complete pile of parts). Got it all together, went to start it......and the damn pull cord broke..So, I was kinda pissed as I started laundry and ate another sandwich.

RustyFordLover 01-08-2013 02:53 AM

Today, I finally decided on what kind of a classic car I am going to buy when I move to the lower 48. After much consideration, and looking at both a 64 Corvette, and a 67 Impala, I finally decided...I'm going for a 1974 Camaro, and i even found one in Virginia in my price range :D

RustyFordLover 01-18-2013 04:49 AM

Managed to knock my laptop off of my desk with a sub box today and break it.....so guess who is looking at getting a new laptop.

In2Trux 01-18-2013 08:30 AM

It's colder then my exwife during our divorce outside. So I'm staying in till it's time to go to work this evening

In2Trux 01-28-2013 10:49 AM

Filled up my truck with fuel and parked it in my heated garage this weekend.
Changed the oil
Greased it
Gave it a thorough cleaning and vacuum
Touched up some of the rust check protection

NullHead 01-28-2013 08:48 PM

Blew up an oil catty at work and put a few gallons of used oil on the floor. No biggie.