Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Report Concerns, Make Suggestions, & Get Help Using The Forum (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/report-concerns-make-suggestions-get-help-using-forum-43/)
-   -   Idea. (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/report-concerns-make-suggestions-get-help-using-forum-43/idea-7524/)

GMCTRUCKS 06-22-2008 12:36 AM

Idea.

You can see im new here but I was thinking it might be a good idea to add a Lobby area so we could just hang/talk about stuff and so on maybe a spell check.

rxsteven 06-22-2008 10:46 AM

RE: Idea.

We all hang out on the Silverado section you can post what ever you want there I do!

72charger 06-22-2008 04:10 PM

Yeah just hang in the Silverado and Off Topic boards. We talk about... well... everything, in the Off Topic board. Like my Supra for instance.:D

hunt4game29 06-22-2008 09:12 PM

I think he was talking like a message board type thing kinda like LS1truck has. Which is not a bad idea. I like the one over there. Its nice just to post something and anyone thats on can just type back and forth.

72charger 06-22-2008 11:03 PM

Yeah that's cool but the guy who is the admin for this site has niether the time nor care to do that here. It would be cool though. Too bad we don't all live within a 50 mile radius of eachother. It would be REALLY cool if we could have truck meets.

1985Chevy 06-22-2008 11:59 PM

That would be awesome....I cruise broadway(Council Bluffs, Iowa) on Fridays and Saturdays. The Lasers, Talons, Eclipses all hang out at QT. I sometimes go there and hang out with them but it seems weird because I have a big truck that could just run all of them over. Thats why I wish I knew alot of people with trucks so we could make a crew like they have and just hang out at like Buckys on the other end of Broadway.

EvansBlue 06-23-2008 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: 72charger

Yeah that's cool but the guy who is the admin for this site has niether the time nor care to do that here.
[/align][/align]I bet if I could catch up with Patrick on AIM, I could get him to install a livechat. He can easily install a Java-based chat on the site.[/align][/align]It won't be quite like the one ls1truck has where the chat is displayed on the mainpage. Just a chatroom on the site anyone can go into.[/align]A mainpage chat can't be installed with anything but phpBB software.[/align]

kaede1107 06-23-2008 11:54 AM

i guess you're talking about off topic areas.

rxsteven 06-23-2008 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Chargerwhen you move to Tenn ill hang out with you its only 8 hours from here and I got some other friends out there I want to see also. And I love it there Have you ever heard of this

Attachment 3089

About 50 of us get together every year and run it.

GMCTRUCKS 06-25-2008 12:25 AM

Yeah that's what I meant all the good stuff that was written plus a spell check I can't spell for ka-ka or it's not the best. Thanks guys for agreeing I feel the love!