Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Report Concerns, Make Suggestions, & Get Help Using The Forum (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/report-concerns-make-suggestions-get-help-using-forum-43/)
-   -   Site feedback only. No tech posts in this section (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/report-concerns-make-suggestions-get-help-using-forum-43/site-feedback-only-no-tech-posts-section-9699/)

Pickup Man 05-04-2012 02:01 PM

I made my first post in this section on an issue with the site's photo albums, but it looks like every single post before mine, is a tech post. Don't people know how to read? There is a static thread at the top that says "no tech posts". I don't get it. Where is the proper place to go to post a thread on a website issue or suggestion?

In2Trux 05-05-2012 05:57 AM

Like everything else, people can are quick to find the negative in everything and rarely see the positive.
So in the FEEDBACK thread we're gonna see a lot of feed back that is going to suggest improving the site, few to suggest leaving it as it is.
Any feedback that suggests improving the forum can't help but get technical

If I'm not mistaken no TECH POST refers to NO TRUCK TECH POSTS in this thread or this sub forum
I'm sure all the members on the forum can read

nj85z28 05-05-2012 10:01 AM

ill look into that photo issue

Pickup Man 05-06-2012 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by In2Trux (Post 76168)
If I'm not mistaken no TECH POST refers to NO TRUCK TECH POSTS in this thread or this sub forum
I'm sure all the members on the forum can read

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Most, if not all of the recent/previous posts, were truck tech posts. Take a look and you'll see. Out of the 20 posts on page 1 of the main " Report Concerns, Make Suggestions, & Get Help Using The Forum" thread, 18 were truck tech posts...about towing, a/c, abs, fuel supply lines, stalling, power windows, and what not.
Not that big of a deal, just something I noticed when I went to view the forum. I'd rather have the photo issue resolved.

corrupdata 12-01-2017 05:51 AM

If you sell something in the classifieds, it should be easy for the member to delete his post..
Of course I may have missed something.
I did search for instructions, but there were no results.

In2Trux 12-04-2017 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by corrupdata (Post 86175)
If you sell something in the classifieds, it should be easy for the member to delete his post..
Of course I may have missed something.
I did search for instructions, but there were no results.

No, your not missing anything. After some time has passed the ability to delete or edit a post is gone.
You can either PM myself or any other Moderators to delete your threat or simply post in the threat your announcement that this item is either
Not For Sale anymore or that it is Sold.
Hope this helps

corrupdata 12-04-2017 12:50 PM

Thanks for the response.
I really thought that I was missing something.