SparkPlugs.com Your Spark Plug Source! SparkPlugs.com is a proud distributor of NGK, Denso, KYB, K&N, Champion, and Splitfire. Make us your first stop for spark plug technical information!

Free Iridium Spark Plugs

Old 02-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Default Free Iridium Spark Plugs

Since we received zero participation on the spark plug contest, lets go this way:

We want everyone on Truckforums.com to know just how awesome iridium plugs are - so I have a set of NGK or Denso iridium spark plugs on the house for any member who can meet the following criteria:

1. Has a minimum of 20 posts.
2. Has a 2003 or older vehicle to install the plugs on (it takes the manufacturers 1-2 years to come out with updated spark plug recommendations, so we just recently saw more complete data on 2004 models - if you want to email about an 04, go for it, but i can't guarantee we'll have a manufacturer recommended part.)
3. Once you receive the plugs, you are willing to do a complete How-To, step by step installation, post that on TruckForums.com, then perform a second review on the performance of the plugs.

First person that meets all of the above and emails me at Natasha@Sparkplugs.com will get these plugs.

After the review, we'll be running some great group buys on iridium plugs for TruckForums.com

Old 01-15-2008, 11:21 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: Free Iridium Spark Plugs

ROFL! Now that's desperate. Why did I never see this before? No matter, poor Natasha fails to realize most of the newer Chevy's come stock with ACDelco Iridiums which are supposed to last 100,000 miles. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:33 AM

Well, it looks like no one has taken this seriously.
Also, a side note, not to bash the mods, but poking fun of a sponsor - that's just tacky.
It's also a bad reputation builder. I mean if you'll prod fun of the people you pay the owners of the site (in one fashion or another), then what's to keep you from making fun of the users who join free and have no stake in the site what so ever?

Anyways, I'll post back here if the deal is still good, if I get the plugs or not and so on.