Truck Forums

Truck Forums (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/)
-   Vehicles for Sale (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/vehicles-sale-57/)
-   -   64 f100 long bed for sale (https://www.truckforums.com/forum/vehicles-sale-57/64-f100-long-bed-sale-20166/)

beserkr 02-06-2014 12:44 PM

64 f100 long bed for sale

I am selling my 2wd 64 f-100 long bed. I have had the truck for three years and have put countless hours and dollars into the restoration. It is almost all original save for the electronic ignition, power brake booster and master, and the wooden bed. It has the original 223cu six ford 3.03 three speed manual trans, power drum brakes, and manual steering. The engine has been painted to original factory colors.

Here is a list of what I have done to it,
Brakes: brake booster and master with custom made booster mount, wheel cylinders, drums, e-brake cable, brake light switch, brake hardware.
Steering & Suspension: king pins, drag link, tie rods, front and rear leaf spring and shackle bushings, all four shocks, resealed steering gear and bushings, tires and reproduction stainless steel hub caps, front wheel bearings and seals, 5 degree caster shims, and wheel alignment.
Engine & Trans: bore and honed cylinders, new pistons wrist pins and rings, rod and main bearings, cam and lifters, timing chain and gears, gasket set and freeze plugs, reproduction exhaust, rebuilt carbreutor, soldered and flushed radiator, radiator and heater hoses, water pump, generator, belt, engine mounts, twist on oil filter conversion, pertronix ignition, cap rotor plugs and wires, hurst floor shift conversion from column, clutch kit, drive shaft center berraing, u joints, fuel pump, transmission gasket and seals, battery is one year old, reproduction battery hold down, horn relay, radiator cap, and all new fluids.
Body and Paint: reproduction mirrors, custom built doug fir wood bed with fold down tail gate, super bright led brake lights, entire frame painted gloss black, new window seals, door weather strips, new glove box, carpet, leather wrapped steering wheel, four ball shifter knob, front bumper, headlight eye lids, hood seal, f-100 badge inserts, high gloss metallic red two stage paint job, ignition switch, head light switch, speedometer cable, cluster seal, quarter window seals, painted engine compartment, new windshield and gasket, rear weather glass gasket.

I may have replaced other parts but it has been a three year project and off the top of my head I can't remember if there is anything else. The truck runs perfect, no misfires or smoking and idles smooth. It drives straight with no shaking or shimmy. It brakes in a straight line with no pulling. I have about 5k miles on the rebuilt engine and have changed the oil every few months since I rebuilt it. On average i'm getting 27mpg on the highway @ 60mph, which for a 50 year old truck is pretty good!

If you want to come look at it and are serious about buying it call, text or email me my number is 4806523434. My name is Kurt and I live at green field and the 60 in mesa. I'm in no rush to sell it so be reasonable with the price offer. I'm asking $10,000 or best offer.
you can view my craigslist add and see pictures at