Automotive Parts for sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'89 F150 4x4 SWB: 5.0 Engine, SS Exhaust Sys, AC Parts & More (New)

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Beginner
Default 6 year old Duplicate post

Hi, I have a lot of parts from a restoration project of my original 1989 Ford F150 4x4 that never got completed.

Complete 5.0 Engine: Jasper Long Block, new heads, new distributor,new TFI, new injectors, new fan assembly, and all accessories, etc...

Exhaust System: All new - Ford Motorsport SS headers, Basani SS cat and exhaust pipes, Borla SS cat back exhaust system and mounting brackets.

Trans: Used 5sp manual with transfere case

Misc: New and used AC parts & hoses, and other parts too numerous to list. Post or contact me to inquire

Pics available upon request. Items are located in Northern Virginia. Although these items are either from or purchased for a '89 F150 4x4, they will fit other applications. Please inquire.

Items, all or parts,go to first best reasonable offer. Let me know what you want. Regards

Hi, I have a lot of parts from a restoration project of my original 1989 Ford F150 4x4 that never got completed.

Complete 5.0 Engine: Jasper Long Block, new heads, new distributor,new TFI, new injectors, new fan assembly, and all accessories, etc...

Exhaust System: All new - Ford Motorsport SS headers, Basani SS cat and exhaust pipes, Borla SS cat back exhaust system and mounting brackets.

Trans: Used 5sp manual with transfere case

Misc: New and used AC parts & hoses, and other parts too numerous to list. Post or contact me to inquire

Pics available upon request. Items are located in Northern Virginia. Although these items are either from or purchased for a '89 F150 4x4, they will fit other applications. Please inquire.

Items, all or parts,go to first best reasonable offer. Let me know what you want.

Regards

Last edited by In2Trux; 12-10-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: To warn fellow members of possible scam