Automotive Parts for sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Chevy Truck And Suv Parts For Sale!.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned
Default Chevy Truck And Suv Parts For Sale!.

I have a Bunch Of 1981 through 1991 chevy truck parts off of a 1988 Full size GMC Jimmy. Email Me telling me what you want and I will see if i have it. Make offer. Real Cheap Prices. May Consider Trades Also. Thanks A.J. Hall Chevytough826@aol.com

Old 12-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Default RE: Chevy Truck And Suv Parts For Sale!.

ORIGINAL: A.J.Hall

I have a Bunch Of 1981 through 1991 chevy truck parts off of a 1988 Full size GMC Jimmy. Email Me telling me what you want and I will see if i have it. Make offer. Real Cheap Prices. May Consider Trades Also. Thanks A.J. Hall Chevytough826@aol.com
Ey bro, where you located? i need some stock rims.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Banned

I'm in Waterford, MI. Zip Code: 48328. I have a set of fifteen inch rims. But there not stock. There chevy six lug. There used but not in to bad of shape. I blew out a 35 inch tire on one of the rims and the lip got a little mested up. I pretty sure that the rim is not bent and it did'nt get down to the seal. With center Caps. If you are interested than I will find out if the one rim is bent or not and iff the seal is messed up. Get back to me for a cheap price. Will get pictures if you are interested. Later! !A.J. Hall!

Old 12-10-2006, 01:26 AM

ORIGINAL: A.J.Hall

I'm in Waterford, MI. Zip Code: 48328. I have a set of fifteen inch rims. But there not stock. There chevy six lug. There used but not in to bad of shape. I blew out a 35 inch tire on one of the rims and the lip got a little mested up. I pretty sure that the rim is not bent and it did'nt get down to the seal. With center Caps. If you are interested than I will find out if the one rim is bent or not and iff the seal is messed up. Get back to me for a cheap price. Will get pictures if you are interested. Later! !A.J. Hall!
naw, sorry bro...im all the way in Ca and my truck is a 5 lug not a 6...thanks anyways though...