Chevy Sliverado - Low power - Truck Forums

Chevy/GMC Heavy Duty Discuss your 2500 and 3500 Chevy and GMC pickups as well as the DURAMAX diesel and it's predecessors

Old 07-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Beginner

Exclamation Chevy Sliverado - Low power

Hello all First time poster,

I have a question regard my Chevy 2007 Classic 1500 5.3. I received "recharge power failure". Went through the steps and got a new alternator( under warranty) and a new battery. The message went away and the truck turns on, but on the first time I turned it on it felt sluggish. The RPMs would go low ; not to the point to die out but differently felt like it was going too. When I pressed on the gas the RPMs would go low and then studded back back. Any suggestions on what might be the issue?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
same old crap 94 chevy low idle, low voltage.. ofg Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 4 03-27-2012 06:53 AM
Please Help! Problems with 2007 Sliverado CD Changer, RSA, & Radio Jr. Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 2 11-17-2010 06:27 PM
Low power at low RPMs heathwh Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 8 10-23-2007 08:14 AM
LOW+FOG, and HI+LOW+FOG, mod silverado_ia Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 1 06-14-2007 11:02 PM
blinker problems with 96 chev sliverado. 1500 Colten Butler Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 0 10-19-2006 02:59 PM