Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BodyLift

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Default BodyLift

I have a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab z71. Looking for a 3 inch body lift for my truck. Found this one....http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=221&gr=-1. Its Zone offroad parts 3inch Body lift for 342 dollars. Anyone know if this product is good?? Worth it? Or if there is a better product for a better price? Thanks!

Old 09-14-2009, 11:26 AM

Honestly bodys lifts are just that, body lifts. You don't have many options like in a suspension lift. You get blocks, screws, lock tight, steering column extended.... etc. I put a 3in on my 06 z71 I have installed 3 different body lifts on trucks and i cant honestly find a big difference. You'll get some parts you wont use too. Just one big thing. Make sure whatever lift you buy comes with bumper brackets, you can buy lifts that dont have rear bumper brackets so youll have 3 inches of space, some want that because if you lift it you cannot (advisable) tow or pull from your bumper but if you have a reese hitch its not a problem and you get a space for the gap in the hitch and the bumper.