Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy Service in SD...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Default Chevy Service in SD...

My first week in San Diego and my Silverado gets wrecked!! Well not totally wrecked but the side has a huge dent in it... It happened this weekend but i hadn't had time to take care of it yet... I was at a buddy's place for the Pacquiao Hatton fight... man that pacquiao was CRAZY!!.. still not over it...

anyway later we hear a loud bang outside... we go outside to check it and this guy just speeds off leaving a huge dent in my truck... totall buzz kill...

Point is i wanna take it to a good dealer but im new from around here so dont know where to go.. this place is by my house but i wanna make sure its legit.. http://www.chevyworktrucks.com/

sigh.. ruined what couldve been a great weekend in SD... anyway your help will be much appreciated... thanks!!!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by LilMac83
My first week in San Diego and my Silverado gets wrecked!! Well not totally wrecked but the side has a huge dent in it... It happened this weekend but i hadn't had time to take care of it yet... I was at a buddy's place for the Pacquiao Hatton fight... man that pacquiao was CRAZY!!.. still not over it...

anyway later we hear a loud bang outside... we go outside to check it and this guy just speeds off leaving a huge dent in my truck... totall buzz kill...

Point is i wanna take it to a good dealer but im new from around here so dont know where to go.. this place is by my house but i wanna make sure its legit.. http://www.chevyworktrucks.com/

sigh.. ruined what couldve been a great weekend in SD... anyway your help will be much appreciated... thanks!!!

ouch, that sucks! know how u feel though... had the same happen to me on new years morning. best of luck to ya hope it all turns out well

Old 05-08-2009, 06:52 PM

I've been in San Diego for about 3 years now. So you live up in Escondido? I used to live in Poway which is on your way to San Diego. I bought my truck at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet that is located about 35 mins (guessing) from where you live. They have always treated me well and have done anything I needed the way it should be done. Their address is 7978 Balboa Avenue San Diego, CA 92111. Phone # (888) 679-4719.

That really sucks about the hit and run. I'm sorry to hear someone have to deal with that. Anything else you need help with in the San Diego area just let me know and I'll try my best to help.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Default Update

Hey guys thanks for the feedback... haha still haven't gotten it fixed yet... Been busy lately so this helps! Yeah man it totally sucks but I'll get through it... thanks for the heads up about that chevy place Pelican. I definitely wouldn't mind the drive.. sounds like its worth it... but i'd still like to see what anyone thinks about that place in escondido just for convenience sake...

while we're on the topic of san diego... any cool places you recommend to chekc out?? my buddy told me they used to give out free beer at sea world but not anymore!!! boooooo

Thanks for your help again!

Old 05-12-2009, 04:00 AM

haha I don't know about the free beer at sea world. I've only been there once but it seems like they should since you pay an arm and leg to go. If you're in to the party scene then Pacific Beach is popular and then downtown Gaslamp area. They have drag racing going on at Qualcomm stadium on the 29th of this month. Racelegal.com has all the info about that. I wish I knew about the place in Escondido to help you out. Just ask around like you probably have been.