Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GoodGuysGarage?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:10 AM
Default GoodGuysGarage?

Hey fellas,
I keep hearing very good things about GoodGuysGarage, but they don't seem to have a web site. This makes me a little nervous sending my PCM to a company I cant find any information on. Has anyone delt with the company and/or had their PCM programmed threw them. Happy Holidays, and thanks for the help

Old 12-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Default RE: GoodGuysGarage?

ive never heard of it...what is it?

Old 12-22-2006, 09:52 AM

Geatheadrt, thank you for your intrerest in us. We had a website but had some hosting problems and the new one is under construction and will be back up soon, if you would like to find out more about us go to westers_garage.eidnet.orgthis is the site of our parent company where we get our tunes checked to make sure they are accurate and safe while getting all of the performance possible. We can be found on the dealer page of this site and you can find all the info on our custom tunes you want here. You can order your tune from any of the dealers or Westers we will all give you the same great performance but we are the only ones offering a discount to TruckForums. If you have any questions feel free to call.[/align][/align]

Old 12-22-2006, 04:26 PM

HEMIKILLER,
THANKS FOR THE INFO PAL.I WILL CHECK IT OUT TONIGHT

Old 12-23-2006, 12:54 AM

me too