Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

got my new power steering hoses on today

Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default got my new power steering hoses on today

after many many hours i started the project at 430 when i got off work and i didnt get done till 745 finally got them done no more leaks from them
it took so freaking long cause i had to go run to my grandpas to get the 1 1/16 wrench i needed cause the hose fitting came loose and so did the other bigger nut or whatever is on the back
plus there isnt alot of room under the truck to wrench on anything like that
but after sevral foul words and my arms going numb and my hands hurting and having my littlest brother help me out we finally got it done
know for the trans coolant lines and brake lines next payday
then finally body work and new shock mounts

Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 PM

good luck.
hell with a couple really big shiny pennies you can make that truck really nice over time

Old 06-27-2011, 10:47 PM
TruckForum Addict

lol wiked i plan to fix her up right and treat her good unlike what the previous owner did to her
sad she had to endure towing a 24 foot trailor and 3 bobcats all over iowa
but i just got a good paying job so makeing my truck look good after a while will come true as i will be getting the rockers and cab corners and the brakelines and trans cooler lines within the next month
and i know she looks like a pile of turds know but when i get done she will be a beauty im planing on having my buddy do all the body work minus the cab and rocker replacements as he dont have a welder im going to paint the truck eather white or black then the bottom half will be bedliner so as to not rust and the frame will be undercoated also