Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

I just found a must have accessory for my truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Default I just found a must have accessory for my truck

http://www.trainhorn.org/

Check out the effect at www.hornblasters.com

I'm buying the one at the first url. This could get ugly.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Default RE: I just found a must have accessory for my truck

I've seen that video before ...pretty funny stuff.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:01 PM

i know somebody that has a train horn on a frontier... man that thing is loud... i think i'd rather have a big-rig horn though... i just like the sound better

Old 09-12-2007, 06:02 PM

Dam that's a good price on that horn. I have been eyeing one for my 18 wheeler that costs a little over $500 that isn't even as loud as the one on that site. Nice find. I'ma buy that up right there.

Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM

175DB and 155DB... say good bye to happy motorists who get that thing blown on them. XD

Old 09-12-2007, 10:44 PM

If you get beside someone on the interstate and let loose with that thing....I guarandamntee ya somebody's ****tin' themself. I know from experience! I was in theright lane attempting to overtake a slow car that was running in the fast lane, as a semitruck caught up to us both. He was hauling *** and laid on the "train" horn to getthe car to move over(after I passed it). That was my first experience hearing one of them that wasn't attached to a train...embarassed to say Ilooked both ways, cause Ijust knew that my *** was about to get pounded byMr. Amtrack!

Old 09-13-2007, 11:51 AM

I've never wanted to buy something so bad before just so screw with people. Lol.

Old 09-14-2007, 05:48 AM

we just bouught one for the party bus limo and it is toe curling loud!

Hey new guys, check out the monster truck limo @ aplimo.net it's a gmc topkick.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:09 AM

I picked up a set from TrainHorn.org also they freaking rock!! Absolutely the loudest thing I ever heard!! Amazing prices, great horns, wish I had gotten a bigger tank though, I emailed them and they said they have larger ones available like a nice 3 gallon chrome tank, but the rest of their store isn't online right now they are hoping by today or monday the guy said.

Regardless great price, great company, and these train horns make me crap themselves haha!

also a heads up on that hornblaster place had a few buddies who got shafted bad by them quality wise, price and bad attitudes i'd steer clear

Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 PM

I found the one 38Graps is talking about after balking at the prices on hornblasters.com. Much better price for a louder horn. http://www.trainhorn.org/ Dual Pump Kit $374.99 for a 175Db horn. Woo hoo. Thanks for the warning on hornblasters.com. Their prices were enough to keep me away.

Quick Reply: I just found a must have accessory for my truck