Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

If The General Motors Corporation GMC Asked For Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Administrator
Default If The General Motors Corporation GMC Asked For Your Help

If GM ask for your help to improve the GMC Chev truck what would you recommend ?

Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Administrator

-I would like to see an indicator light on the dash telling me the DPF is in regeneration mode.
-I would like to see Blue Tooth standard in all vehicles (GM doesn't offer this, but my wife's Volvo does. As soon as she gets in her car it wirelessly connects to her phone)

Old 01-13-2013, 10:51 PM

Whats the DPF?

And I would love to see something like the Ford has, that shows how much torque and HP you are putting out at all times

Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Administrator

DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:03 PM

Yes I like the blue tooth I put it in myself, Other than that a 21 to 30 year old super hot chick in the passengers side seat would be nice.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM
TruckForum Addict

More aggressive looks an more off road capabilities make a truck just for mud rock crawlin

Old 01-14-2013, 11:23 PM

I put Bluetooth in mine was well. I'm waiting for them to come out with something like the raptor.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Beginner

I like the new 2014 models and wish I had waited to buy one, just brought a 12, but the wheel opening needs to be changed to a more round look. The square look is fine but just not modern looking, it makes the truck look like the GM trucks of the 80s a little bit.

BT is def needed and get rid of that stupid onstar, I dont want it or need it. I much had rather had bluetooth then onstar. Also get rid of the XM radio, Have it, dont want it. I rather have high def radio which is free to listen too.

BETTER RIMS.
L.E.D.TAIL LIGHTS ( YEA I KNOW WE CAN BUY THEM BUT WHY )
HALO HEAD LIGHTS
Cant think of tis name but for the 4x4 models, the wheel gaurds that go around the wheel openings on the back and front.

get rid of the dumb non painted mirror caps and door handles ( paint them) its so cheap and ugly and I cant see how painting those will make the truck that much higher in price

Yes the 2014 gm trucks all have 6 speed now but lets get 8 or 9 speeds for better mpg ratings.

Thats what I would suggest. I am changing as much on my 2012 sierra as I can, got L.E.D tail lamps. have chrome covers on the mirror caps and door handles and tail gate handle. I want to add halo lights next and then a CIA .

Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Beginner

1.More off-road capabilities. Like the ford FX4 with the skid plate and the tranny cooler and stock lift.
2.Heavier rear end gears instead of the 3.42. I would like 3.73 or 4.10
3.I would like them bring back the old chevy 350 (5.7 liter) v8.
4.Maybe do what fords doing with the turbo charged v-6.
5.Max trailer kit option for all models not just the LTZ (i think).
6.I would Love to have the option of Rubber flooring in all interior option not just the WT.
I live out in the mud and dirt and forget carpeting I like the rubber with the bigger engine for towing. You get it dirty you just rinse it out with the hose.
7. Built in Navi.
8. Home link option in all interior models
9.Remove those stupid tire sensor or make it so you can relearn them for different tires. we have one up at work and if you put the wrong tires the sensor stays on.
10.More storage space and hidden storage in the truck.
11. All come with or optional 4&7way plug in.
12. BIGGER MIRRORS.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Beginner

Originally Posted by Billyapb1071
Cant think of tis name but for the 4x4 models, the wheel gaurds that go around the wheel openings on the back and front..
Do you mean FENDER FLAiRS(I think thats how its spelled?)

Quick Reply: If The General Motors Corporation GMC Asked For Your Help