Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

I'm back... if you guys still remember me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Default I'm back... if you guys still remember me!

Just telling youguys you'll be seeing a little more of me than ususal. I have not posted in quite some time...[/align]Here is some pics for you to chew on.[/align]My Blazer and Silverado[/align][/align]Name:  101_0571.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  74.9 KB[/align]Name:  101_0585.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  65.4 KB[/align]Name:  101_0572.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  46.0 KB[/align][/align][/align]http://chevroletforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3[/align]

Old 01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Default RE: I'm back... if you guys still remember me!

Let us not forget the Camaro Welcome back!

Old 01-30-2009, 05:46 PM

hey I'd be interested to know what exhaust system you got on that chevy cuz that is exactly what I want mine to look like

Old 01-30-2009, 10:42 PM
TruckForum Addict

What? You want the 2 Chrome echo chambers out the rear? My 1990 Chevy was like that and so is my 2004 GMC. Any muffler shop can do that. And all I have is a summit catback system and had Stainless Steel Echo Chambers added to it. Unless you see something I am missing. It is a Sharp looking Z71.
ChevyallthewayI had a JBA shorty headers, astock cat into a glasspack then dualed out and I could idle through a parking lot and set off car alarms.I also had the Edelbrock intake, under drive ASP 3 piece pulley set, K&N filter, fabricated ram-air system, Hypertech Thermomaster chip and a 160 degree stat. And it ran excellant, great MPG, and was loud enough to bother my neighbors when i woke them up at 5 am, but it never bothered me. Infact most of my friends loved and switched from their Flowmaster setup to my setup.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:44 PM
TruckForum Addict

Welcome back EuroGoldLS! Looking forward to some of your posts in the future.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Default RE: Im back... if you guys still remember me!

Please don't call me by my username.... Brent will do.[/align][/align][/align]The exhaust on my truck is a H-piped dual exhaust with two Flowmaster Super 40s. The tips are 3"stainless, not chrome.[/align][/align]And the Z28.. its split between my dad and I. Its a hobby car. 350ci, hi-comp pistons, machined heads,moderate cam, Holley 650CFM spreadbore carb,TH350 3-speed, 3:73 gears.. Needless to say, you will almost lose control when you hit 2nd gear.[/align] [/align][/align][/align]For those who don't remember me, here is a little background info on me:[/align]I'm from North Carolina, in my first year of college study HVAC-R.[/align]Im a moderator on the Chevroletforum, which is a forum under the same ownership as this one. I'm a former member of the Blazerforum, which is another of our sister forums. My post count on all three of these sites tops 6500, so I'm definately not a n00b! haha. [/align]I'm a fairly decent shadetree mechanic and I do what I can to help people. Its a bit of a hobby of mine. I also love to see what mods everyone else has made to get ideas. My Silverado is not my primary ride. The Blazer is. The Blazer is also dripping with mods. I guess aftermarket mods is kinda my thing. [/align]I style my vehicles according to my split personality. The Silv is my Dr. Jeckle, the Blazer is my Mr. Hyde. The Blazer brings out the darkness in my personality with the black scheme of the lighting and stripe. The Silverado is the bright balance to that with the stainless and crome all over it.[/align]

Old 01-31-2009, 03:27 PM
TruckForum Addict

Nice to meet you Brent. Sorry for the username. I do that to everyone until I find out their name.
When I was refering to your exhaust for the other guy; I was refering to the split rear out the rear.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:40 PM

Welcome back Goldie!!! I remember how you love it when people call you that.

I love the Silverado. I'm sad and dissappointed to see YET ANOTHER FOCKING SET of BF Goodrich A/Ts, but then again I whine a lot and no one should listen to me.

I'm glad you're back. I've been kind of MIA around here too... Starting a business takes every single minute of every single day, and I never found time to stop by. We will continue our harassment of the powers that be!!!

Old 02-01-2009, 12:46 AM

Whats up man![/align]And you are still the grammar ****.[&:] Some things never change.[/align][/align]Whats wrong with the BFGs???[8D] Find me an aggressive treadedtire with less noise and I'll swap them out.[/align]

Old 02-01-2009, 01:57 AM

C'mon... don't be a woman. Tire noise is something that just makes me happy, like a deep rumbly exhaust. Makes you remember you're driving a truck, not just some half assed attempt with a bed. *coughfordrangerdodgedakotachevys10*

My Destination M/Ts give a mighty roar at speeds above 50mph and I love it!!!

Oh yeah, BTW, you can pick up a brand new set of Destinations (33/12.50/15) for $650 out the door. Not too friggin shabby if you ask me. Take a look at them online and tell me that tread pattern isn't awesome.

Peace!!!

Quick Reply: I'm back... if you guys still remember me!