Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Just thought I'd share.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Default Just thought I'd share.....

..... this story with the class. We went to a bar downtown to see my buddies band play two weeks ago. We know the crowd down there and they are all pretty much cool guys. So my one friend is getting sick as hell from pounding shooters all night so he goes outside to puke, which is right in front of his GTO. (My buddy Paul is BIG, like 280 6' 5" big. Not all fat but just a massive human being! Paul has a GTO with Boral ehhaust, custom tune, Ram Air hood and intake, and a ground FX kit, the cars moves trust me). So he stands up and rests his hand on the GTO. I am a ***** and I was laughing my *** off cause "Mr. Tough Guy" was the first to go. He is out of it, BAD! Next to us was this bone stock, v6 2006 or so Mustang. It was plain as can be and dirty as hell. So this meat head comes out and was all like "Someone is near my car, I heard someone was puking on my car". I was just like, ops so much for staying out of trouble! He come up to me, I just stood straight up like "try me" you know? Dude starts mouthing off to me like he wants to dance. "im just like do you see anything on your piece of ****, I don't." (Im sorry V6 mustangs are like **** on a boar) And he just keeps mouthing off, and mouthing off and Im just smiling waiting for him to strike first. Paul comes over, grabs him by the shirt and screams in his face, "Shut the f*ck up, Im trying to puke and all I can hear is you screaming! Shut up!" While he was saying this the dude got a face full of puke dribble and vomit breath. He was so grossed out by it he looked like he was going to puke himself. Which I think he ran off to do cause we didn't see him the rest of the night. And Paul continued to puke, but now he WAS puking on this dudes car just because he pissed Paul off. After that his brother came out for a little while and we took poor Paul home.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Default RE: Just thought I'd share.....

yea that kinda thing happens to people spouting off about stuff thats not really happening. he got what he deserved...

Old 01-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Default RE: Just thought I'd share.....

nothing like a big glass of liquid courage!