Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Major is back.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Default The Major is back.

...and grumpier than ever.

Guys, I know I'm not on here very often, but this was just too wierd to not share.

Alright, I decided to wash my truck the other day. (This should shock some of you, because I've owned it for nearly 3 years and I've washed it 4 times.)

Anyway, I decided to do an awfully thorough job on it, so out came the whole enormous wash kit, which includes 4 different upholstery cleaners, 3 different vinyl/rubber cleaners/oilers, 2 different types of car wash liquid, 2 different types of tire shine, an array of brushes, squeeges, towels, shamois...etc. I get all set, and realize that I'd rather vacuum and clean the interior first.

I spent 3 freaking hours vacuuming, and shampooing the carpets/upholstery. This isn't even including Armor-Alling the dash, center console. I tug the release lever to flatten the backseats, and what the EFFING HELL DID I FIND STUFFED WAAAAAY BACK THERE?
My $1,300 digital camera that I lost around Christmas time the year before last. It was covered in what looked to be melted red candies, and other crap that the guy I bought it from had left back there. I also found a Thomas the Tank Engine book, a debit card, a phone charger, and sundry other items.

Which leads me to my question. What is the wierdest thing you have found in your trucks? I know there's got to be some good stories out there. Let's hear 'em.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:34 PM

It wasn't in my truck, but the first time I took it to fill up at Chevron I hopped out and felt something squish under my foot... it was a used condom on the ground.............. I'll NEVER get that sound outta my head............

Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 PM

....ewwwww.

I found a used condom in the bed of my truck after I had a few friends over for a party. I used a hockey stick to spatula it up and flung it into the Puget Sound.

Oh yeah, BTW, GO SHARKS!!! (San jose)

Old 07-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Chevrolet/GMC, Racing, Recreational Forum Moderator

Well being in the car business we have found everything from crack cocaine, ***** enlargemnt pills (damn things didn't work either) J/K, crusty panties, jewlery, a college world series ring, naked pictures (most of which I still have nightmares over), photo copied private parts (more nightmares), an ipod the other day, and probably enough food & candy to put a nice dent in todays hunger problem!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:10 PM

In the 47chevy that we are restoring we found a syringe under the back seat and some lose change. When we tore down a 56 Chevy there were dead rats inside the seats, glove box and plenty of rat poo.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Administrator

I found $150 stashed in the first page of the manual! That made my day

Old 08-01-2009, 05:36 AM

I found overdrive after 16 years. Just kidding I bought my truck new so I know what's in it.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:53 PM

Silva, you didn't have to scunge up a perfectly good hockey stick Sharks are always a good game!!!

And on the topic started by 92chevysilvy, I found over $100 in a rental car

Old 08-01-2009, 08:13 PM

Look mate, I've got too many hockey sticks for them not to be used in wierd ways. I use them to knock snow off my DirectV sattelite in the winter. I use them to reach behind the couch when I knock something over. I pet my dogs with them...

I've got probably 6K worth of hockey equipment in my garage. About a third of that is sticks.

Oh, the 'Wings got fecking robbed of that Stanley Cup btw. My hatred of Malkin grows.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Between your hatred of Malkin and mine of that little b!tc4-fights with a shield on-Crosby, we got it covered

Quick Reply: The Major is back.