Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

messed up truck????

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Toyota, Nissan, and Other Truck Forum Moderator

Sweet deal!! The cost for it to be done at the shop is right around $1000. So you saved yourself 700 big ones. Thats the advantage of having a truck that you can take the bed off and get to it. Although dropping the tank is not that bad but it sux when that gasoline gets all over your face!!

Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by RUFFNECK4LYFE
Sweet deal!! The cost for it to be done at the shop is right around $1000. So you saved yourself 700 big ones. Thats the advantage of having a truck that you can take the bed off and get to it. Although dropping the tank is not that bad but it sux when that gasoline gets all over your face!!

yeah it's alot easier to work in a truck, i had a mustang and i could never get anything done in that thing hahaha

oooo yeah i have an other thing i wanted to ask about, the famous chevy lean,how do you fix it? my truck is droped so is really noticible, it leans to the left, any ideas?

Old 01-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Toyota, Nissan, and Other Truck Forum Moderator

Its the coil spring in the front driver side.It needs to be replaced. Look online at Advanced Auto Parts and it will tell you under description that it fixes the left side sag on these trucks.