Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My truck vs local ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Default RE: My truck vs local ricers

i too have love for a well done tuner car. it's the dick bag attitude that comes along with it that i hate. plus the last 5 minutes of nopi tuner vision is my favorite thing on tv right now.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
TruckForum Addict

Yeah, you do tend to get the typical wangsta attitude from kids in riceburners. I'm not like that though. I'm one of those guys who simply loves to go on weekend joy rides carving corners and making a lot of wet hornet racket.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:14 PM

Maybe you need to seek out some "ricer" trucks, namely Toyota Tundra's with the I-Force 5.7L! Your win loss ratio will swing the other way after 14 runs with one, lol! You may want to trade for a new 6.2L denali first?

Old 02-09-2008, 10:36 PM
TruckForum Addict

You know, I don't mind the new Tundras at all, in fact I have no dislikes about them other than what I've seen in 5 or 6 test videos showing some of its obvious crappy points. However when you get on here and rant about how Tundras are superior to Chevrolets, what are you expecting? Are you just looking for an argument? Are you so bored with life that you sifting through web forums looking for a chance to brag about how much "better" your truck is? No one here is on a mission to prove the superiority of Chevrolet, we're all just here to fix our trucks or learn how to make them faster/better. Your wasting your time here cause I could care less if Tundras are faster. My truck is faster than most Honda Civics, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go look for some Honda forum and brag about how much faster most full size Chevy's are. What could you seriously hope to accomplish other than just making people angry with you and care that much less about Tundras?

Old 02-10-2008, 12:53 AM

Ive got an 89 RX7 NA I want to drop a 350 in. But my baby is my Saturn Ion Redline ive got allot of work and money in. I got it at about 550hp and im running low 10s on street tires heres a video from a party at my house about a year and a half ago. It all SRT4's and Redline's mine is at the very beginning is blue with flames. You can also see my white RX7 in the corner of my yard.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:16 AM
TruckForum Addict

OH MY GOSH DUDE!!! THAT IS A LOT OF BOOST! I have never seen a gathering of turbo cars that huge. Especially in one mans yard, LOL! Nice FC by the way.

You must be making killer bucks to afford a new truck, new Saturn Red line, and a project FC.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:47 AM

the only thing that sucks is there in Alabama and im in Indiana for work. I cant wait to get on that Mobile steel mill!!! Its to damn cold up here for me plus im working in Gary IN. and its about as ghetto as they come. They say it was the murder capital of the nation for like 5 years in a roe.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:31 AM

ORIGINAL: 72charger

You know, I don't mind the new Tundras at all, in fact I have no dislikes about them other than what I've seen in 5 or 6 test videos showing some of its obvious crappy points. However when you get on here and rant about how Tundras are superior to Chevrolets, what are you expecting? Are you just looking for an argument? Are you so bored with life that you sifting through web forums looking for a chance to brag about how much "better" your truck is? No one here is on a mission to prove the superiority of Chevrolet, we're all just here to fix our trucks or learn how to make them faster/better. Your wasting your time here cause I could care less if Tundras are faster. My truck is faster than most Honda Civics, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go look for some Honda forum and brag about how much faster most full size Chevy's are. What could you seriously hope to accomplish other than just making people angry with you and care that much less about Tundras?
Talking about getting a life, how many post have you got on here? You just talk jibberish half the time for something to do! I however, try to keep it real, and find it appauling that some people think they can run down other vehicles with a 4.8L. Come on a heavy truck with under 300 ponies? People like to dream and B.S., but i can't sit back and listen to lies and everyone buying into them, lol! I try to bring reality back into here, and people get p@ssed becuase the truth hurts? Oh, well..... and i by the way only hang out here once every few days- i have a life!

Old 02-10-2008, 10:55 AM

If you had a life, then you wouldn't come onto a GM truck forum talking **** about GM TRUCKS when you don't have one! Nothng here applies to your so-called life. So how is it that people "loose" in your mirror? I find that quite amOOsing!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:24 AM

ORIGINAL: rxsteven

If you had a life, then you wouldn't come onto a GM truck forum talking **** about GM TRUCKS when you don't have one! Nothng here applies to your so-called life. So how is it that people "loose" in your mirror? I find that quite amOOsing!
Actually, i did have a GM, a 2000 GMC K1500 SLT extcab Z71 with a 5.3L along with many other trucks of all brands. I believe most get offended by me keeping it real because i have had the ability to own so many vehicles and especially the newest out today. I understand most on here are younger and paying school bills and such- been there and done that. But know i'm set and able to toy with vehicles and can say from EXPERIENCE (by ownership) that there's alot of bragging on here where theres nothing to brag about in most instances. I give credit where it's do, and don't pretend something is better than it is because i own it. If my truck sucks, i'll go trade it for a better one and not lie about it. So far, it's got me to the Tundra. And yes this maybe a chevy forum, but also it's called truckforums- not just chevyforums, lol! Don't know why i need to keep explaining this?

Quick Reply: My truck vs local ricers