Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Batman!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Default New Batman!

Oh yeah son, in about two hours I will be sitting my fat *** in a nice air conditioned theater, silently going nuts waiting to see the new Batman.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Default RE: New Batman!

How was it and how long was the line?

Old 07-18-2008, 04:47 PM

The movie is great! The theaters were full! I think this will break all box office records!

Old 07-18-2008, 06:24 PM

No, i didnt think it was suposed to be that big.I dont even know anyone going to go see it. Idk if i will make it out or not. Def not for a couple weeks anyway. Mmmmm... I guess I just missed the banwagon on this one.

Old 07-18-2008, 07:30 PM

6minstolive just announced that he and I could never be friends.

J/K, but I love me some Batman.

Oh my God, my usual theater was sold out, all 16 screens playing Batman and they sold out, so anyways, I hopped on the freeway and went to the next exit south and found another theater with 9 screens playing it, and they only had 12-13 tickets left.

The movie was absolutely phenomenal. The way they shot it on IMAX film in super wide aspect ratio was fantastic, and it just made every little detail come out clear as hell.

Christian Bale delivered another good performance, but it was somehow subdued, and he spent seemingly less time on screen than I thought. The movie centers around the Joker of course, but there are so many characters playing the building block parts that always equal a great movie.

I have to say, Heath Ledger was stunning. His character was absolutely perfect, and not even once did you ever think to yourself, this is just a movie, he's just an actor playing a part.... He actually took being a villain to someplace else entirely. He was as funny as he was horrifying, and every bit the center of attention in every scene.

I'm actually going to go watch it again tonight, but I just got home and I need to take a nice long shower. I'm black as a tire with grease and road grime, and I've been sweating and busting my *** since 6am. Yes, 3 hours after the movie ended I was at work again.

I might post up some more later... PEACE!!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 03:25 AM

the movie is awesome!!!

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - i envy Batman for this great car!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 05:52 AM

it was a good movie,but too longggggggggggggg..the last 20 minutes,it was "just get it over with"....my butt turned to stone

Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 AM

Every theater around my place was sold out by the weekend. Even the Lowes theater which is the biggest in Eastern PA. I heard it was awesome. I love Batman, but I only the first two ( the original and Returns) and the last one (Begins).

Old 08-03-2008, 07:45 PM

I went and saw it at an IMAX theater here yesterday and it was awesome, the place was so full that people were sitting on the steps. I think that they could have sold tickets for twenty bucks and still would have sold out.