Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Post your truck.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 10:15 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default RE: Post your truck.

Hey nice truck 07_bowtie.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:16 PM

Very nice, gladto have you here. Just dont take the bowtie jokes personally, if you read alot of the post you will understand they are not directed at you.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:25 PM

LOL dude I read that guys thread, he needs to stay away and get himself a yoda. Thanks for the compliment on the truck, I have only had her two months. I upgraded from a 99 ford ranger. It was a hell of a nice truck but let me tell ya I feel like I have died and gone to heaven every time I get in her.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM

Oh, I'm leaving now - you've scared me off with all those nasty words you've learned. And you spelled many of 'em right too.

I learned a long time ago that people who resort to those kinds of words do so because they don't know any other words to use. Why don't you show your kids or your mother this post - they'll be really proud of you.

No, I'm taking this site off my list because in just a few days I've see the poor quality of the membership and the lack of friendliness of those who post here. You want to take the crap GM is making and praise them for it, go ahead - you'll get more of the same. Their huge management team is making hundreds of millions a year while stiffing their customers. They source cheaper crap components from all over the world and raise their prices every year. Then they havethe nerve to wave the flag and say "buy American". You go ahead and buy it, I'm sending my money to a company that treats their customers the right way and I'm getting a better product in te bargain. That seems to really bother you guys.

My axe will be completely ground this Wednesday when I pick up my Toyota and dump this scow I have but I've had fun here listening to your words of wisdom. Especially the remarks about women. What do you guys come on here to say things you can't say in front of your families?

Old 04-08-2007, 10:28 PM
TruckForum Addict

Yep and now you will never go back to another brand truck. You start loving the ride the gas mileage and the truck allaround. Unless you are like some people that "arent smart"

Old 04-08-2007, 10:31 PM
TruckForum Addict

Man Bowtie you posted a real truck im proud of you.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:33 PM

listen to mr proper haha oh man go get your ricer go buy a yamaha guitar
and write us all a little tune about the bad people at the silverado forum....

Old 04-08-2007, 10:37 PM

I also did some interior upgrades this last time I was home. Thought I would post up some pics. I see most everyone talking about performance upgrades so I thought I would mix it up a little bit and show what I have done with the inside of my cab. Got a billet aluminum shifter, Billet radio/ A/C ***** and some Nu Image Gauge faces and needles. Let me tell ya out of all the upgrades I have done the Gauge faces and needles are about my favorite. I also have a carbon fiber dash bezel. I was going to do the gauge bezel but the friggin thing was glued tighter than fort knox. I will have to take that to a speedo shop.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:40 PM
TruckForum Addict

Man thats nice 07_bowtie i wish my truck only had 752 miles on my truck.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:42 PM

Are you really leaving? or just getting us worked up again? We tried being nice, you insulted us, I personally tried to help you, you insulted us. You gave poor incomplete info and answeredno questions without insult. You deserve what you got. By the way many of us are educated. I currently run the busiest urgent care center in the country and we have only been open 2.5 years. So I must be smarter than you think.

Quick Reply: Post your truck.