Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silverado Racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Default RE: Silverado Racing

Would be fast for sure, but you can search the engine tranny weights online. You can see, either by the engine from it's website or collected together for a discussion.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 AM

add a ragged out dodge stealth to the kill list... wtf was he thinking lol

Old 11-14-2007, 07:05 AM
TruckForum Addict

ORIGINAL: chevy112488

add a ragged out dodge stealth to the kill list... wtf was he thinking lol
Huh? Am I missing something?

Old 11-14-2007, 09:44 AM

He was talking about the original subject thread ...you know ..the one you hijacked.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 AM

it happens...

Old 11-14-2007, 11:42 AM

1400 lbs for the entire AWD driveline maybe.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:03 PM

For racing stories, i took my girlfriend out to dinner last nite, and on the way home at about 930, i pulled up to a light that leads onto a 2 lane highway. Well the kid next to me in his honda accord kept looking at me, and i didnt think anything of it, but he took off from the line.So i couldnt be embarrased by that thing, so i stepped on it, and caught up to him. Igave him a look and he started to go, got about even with my truck then all i saw was his headlights from then after.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Red

I posted this a week or so ago in the Racing area. I read what LEGACY said and it reminded me of the other night.

"So tonight on my way home from hangin with some friends, some guy in a Sentra kinda cut me off minded my own business. So I pulled to him at the next light, looked over at him and shook my head side to side and smoked his ***. I have a very big third gear, so he gained on me in third. But never had a chance in hell. The lane merges into one and I punched it to 105 (I'm guessing. The truck only reads to 85, but the needle was starting to come back to the other side.) So ya.

Oh and earlier there were 2 different guys that I raced. One was a Mazda 3 or 6, I cant remember. But the guy rode my *** for like 2 miles and I was finally done with that, got over when the red light came up. He moved other to the turn line and then I followed him. He freaked and gassed it to the next light but hit it red and then cut through the gas station to get away. I hit the light green and flew through it and came to the next light that was red. And he was sitting right next to me in the middle line. I let him know I was mad. And when the light turned green, I was gone. But that little Mazda had some guts. Pulled close in my third, but that was about it. Well what I didn't know was that the guy next to him also wanted to race. So after spanking him the other guy wanted some. Lets just say that he went home and I went hard. Damn kids and their ricers. The worst part about the race was that the Mazda had small kids in the back seat. F***in dumb***. Made we want to chase his *** down after he turned to rip him a new one. But ya. It's been kinda a crazy night."

That was kinda a fun night. : ) When I get my new muncie 4 speed "rockcrusher" transmission put in my truck, my third gear will no longer be a problem. I can't wait!

Old 11-14-2007, 05:45 PM

People who race w/ rids in their cars should be shot. I won't even considerate it ...even though my oldest is egging me on to smoke them. lol

Old 11-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Red

It's one thing when your kids are older like in high school. My dad raced with me in the truck when I was in high school. But never when I was younger. And if I didn't have to be somewhere right then, I would have chased his *** down and let him have it. I hate the ignorance of people sometimes.

Quick Reply: Silverado Racing