Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Talk about an idiot

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Default Talk about an idiot

Since its raining its *** off here me and my friends decided we'd go four wheeling. with a fleet of my truck, an 06 ranger 2wd and an 85 bronco 2 with 35 and 8 inches lift lokcing diffs we headed to the mud hole called bloody ponds. its a big area maybe a square mile with trail pits and all kinds of fun stuff. we pulled in and came up on a taxi cab that had some chick give the driver a blow job ( This not a real nice part of town) we moved on past them and saw some dude walking towards us. he said his truck was buried and he was out here alone (Rule number 1 never go 4x4'ing alone) he said its a 2006 Z71 ( rule number 2 dont take a brand new truck fourwheeling) he jumped in the bed of my truck and we went down to see the truck. water was up past the seats in it and the front of his hood was about an inch above the water. the truck was still idleing when we got there. we hooked the bronco 2 up because hes got locking diffs. it did absolutly nothing. we gave it a few more tries and decided to use my truck for the longer wheel base. i gave it a little jerk and moved the truck a little bit but couldnt get any more. we had to hook another truck the front of mine and both run 4low to get this guy out. then i pulled him about a 1/4 mile back to the entrance and he gave me $35. he said he told his wife he was at boscovs lol.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Talk about an idiot

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...5-ca6748843a8c

heres a vid of me towing him back, the dudes phone sucks it sounds like i got a gay lisp lol

Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM

hahahahahaha he deserves whatever damage was done to that truck....

Old 09-08-2008, 10:45 AM

Yeah seriously. This guy is dumb. But some people are just plain old crazy!

I went to Erie PA a few years back for a 4X4 show and afterward my buddy and I got invited to a trail ride, a REAL trail ride! We went to this guys property and saw his own homemade trail. He used this giant CASE 4X4 tractor to dig out 4 miles trail through the woods on his property. We are talking swamp, rocks, damn near straight up and down hills, ditches you could bury a Volkswagen in....etc. Off to the side was a makeshift mud pit made of clay, to the other side was a pit made of swampy peat moss. It was like a 4 wheelers wet dream. Guys trailored in rock climbers and beaters alike. Two daring guys drove their show trucks in and were not going to turn down a challenge.

Truck #1 was a 78 (I believe) Scottsdale with a GM performance 327, 6 inch lift, 35 Mickeys, tons on chrome, 4.11 gears, Indigo blue with peal coat. BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Truck #2 was a 95 Silverado, Step side, ext cab, built 350, black on black with black leather, shaved everything, true duals, chrome everything even underneath! Had 6" suspension, 2 inch body and I believe 38 inch (or bigger) super swampers. Billet everything, LIKE 4WEELIN MAGAZINE SHOW TRUCK!

Truck #1 collapsed a fender, had transmission problems and quit about half way through. Truck # 2 made it all the way through and was crushed!!! Duals....GONE! Both fenders dented, rockers collapsed, front bumper crushed, mud in the cab. Man it was a mess. But it made it.

The owner of truck # 1. "Have to fix the damn tranmission and try it again next year!"
The owner of truck # 2. "Oh well. I didn't build the damn thing for show, I'll just fix her up and do it again next year."

Saw the owner of truck # 2 this past year. The damn thing looks like it did before he ever took it off road.

FYI: the only vehicles that made it were truck #2, and the guy we were riding with who had a K5 blazer with open diffs, no fenders and 35" swampers. And a dude with a 96 F250 who invested like 5K into the driveline and suspension alone. One jeep died, 2 Fords had to be towed out. Everone else retreated. Ha ha ha.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
TruckForum Addict

I have a question Rhyse62. How was this guys truck still running with his engine... more importantly his intake submerged in mud/water?

Old 09-09-2008, 01:00 PM

That is what I was wondering too! I have had water up over the hood, but only for about 2 seconds! So it didn't get into my intake. That was kinda a long story, and I cannot type all that fast so I would rather not try and type it all out. The short story is, that I was trying to fordge a creek that was swelled from about 3days of rain. I forgot about the 3' rut at the oposite side and got through, but I did loose the hood for a few seconds (I was going at it alone, no other trucks there, nor did I have a cell phone to even call my friends!). Needless to say, I got LAID that night, so it was worth it!!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:31 PM

the hood was not completley under water, it was right up to the front of it. maybe it had enough to breathe a little. it shut off about a minute or so after i got there

Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 AM

Idiot.. I totally agree.