Trailer Light Issues - Truck Forums

Old 01-26-2018, 08:24 PM
Default Trailer Light Issues

Hello! I have a 2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD. It has the 6.6L Duramax. Iím having issues with the trailer wiring harness. The truck has a back rack on it that has the 6Ē oval brake/signal combos as well as the white reverse. It also has a round 7 plug in the rear bumper. On the back rack, i have running lights on the left side, and signal lights on the left side, but nothing on the right. No signal. No running/brake lights. I have the exact same outcome when a trailer is connected. Iíve checked all the fuses. Theyíre all good. Iíve checked grounds, and they all appear to be good. Whatís happening?

today I pulled apart all the connections for the back rack lights and redid them, and now my reverse lights in my tail lights are staying lit very dim continuously. Iím so lost as to where to look next. Please help!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fuel gauge, odometer light, and ABS light dashboard issues mic_in_chevy Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 13 08-14-2014 06:45 PM
trailer brake fault issues big red f-350 Ford Heavy Duty 0 12-27-2012 05:57 AM
Brilliant Trailer Hitch Utility & Backup Light Idea - NO WIRING! wolfpackman95 Automotive Parts for sale 2 03-21-2012 07:43 AM
Yes again another trailer brake light problem surething Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 11 06-12-2011 09:15 AM
2004 Gmc seirra trailer light problem topsecretskip Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 0 10-18-2009 07:41 PM

duramax, gmc, sierra, trailer lights