Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Uh-oh....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 11:20 PM
TruckForum Addict
Default Uh-oh....

Looks like they just made me a moderator. If anyone knows of anything on here that needs taking care of or has any suggestions let me know and I'll try to get on it in the evenings. Later guys.

Josh

Old 03-14-2008, 02:19 AM
Default RE: Uh-oh....

I have a question.

What's a guy gotta do to get banned around here?

Just kidding, where else would I go to annoy people with idiotic questions and non truck related observations?

Uh oh.... Thread idea!

Old 03-14-2008, 10:48 AM

I would have to say the only thing that I don't like around here besides Silva's stupid questions (just busting your ***** silva!) Is the repeat questions over and over. Take for example the how to level the truck or really cheap lift ideas. I am a part of this becouse of the wide range of problems that get my mind working. I would like to see people read older threads to get there answers and maybe respond if they need it elaborated a bit more. Not start a whole new thread that is basically the same thing as last weeks. I like the threads that are at the top, that seemed to eliviate the repeats for those subjects. Just a thought.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:03 AM

Or the damn tire presure god I hate that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Old 03-14-2008, 02:16 PM

You mean I can't ask you guys 63 times a week whether or not 33" M/Ts will fit on my stock ride height Silverado? Dammit...

I have kind of another odd request. Can someone be appointed to the exhaulted rank of TruckForum.com's Official Grammar ****?
It's difficult to read posts that are one enormous run-on sentence, without punctuation or other kind of clarifying marks.

I volunteer for the job.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:00 PM
TruckForum Addict

Silva you mean kinda like where peple strt tiping lke tiss And dont use any punctuations

I don't mind spending 5 times longer trying to decipher what the heck someone is talking about and at the same time thinking less and less of them for it.......

I gotta figure out if there is a way to show more threads per page. There are several threads that need to be stickied but they would take up most of the first page and that would look stupid. I'm gonna ask about that. We definately need some exhaust, intake, tuner, tire, and lift stickies for sure. I'm getting sick of the "Hey what kinda exhaust sounds good? I want it loud but not too loud but not too quiet either but somewhere kinda in the upper-middle range of good but don't wanna get pulled over cause there are lots of cops around here............" threads.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:11 PM

Hey man, I want to see a lot of this picture now that you're a mod.
Name:  moderated.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  10.9 KB

Old 03-14-2008, 11:16 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-14-2008, 11:17 PM
TruckForum Addict

ROFL!!!

Old 03-14-2008, 11:19 PM

Oh yeah and ban 1fast4x4 that guy suuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!