Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.

Violence is always the answer.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Default Violence is always the answer.

Low and behold, what do I find when I go to hop in my truck this morning?

Apperantly egging vehicles is still the #1 pastime of the North American teenager, second only to smoking pot, and underage drinking.

I swear on a stack of Bibles, that if I catch whoever did it, I will make the culprit or culprits pay a hefty price... Starting with their ability to walk. I think a broken knee is price enough, instead of dragging them through a flawed and already overcrowded legal system.

Practical jokes are one thing. Scratching the bejesus out of my paint with eggshells is entirely another.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Default RE: Violence is always the answer.

Damn Major that sucks!! Looks like someone needs a MAJOR *** whoopin. Hopefully you'll figure out you dun it.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:56 PM

Put out a reward and up it $100 until you get names. Then prosecute the bastards. You'll always have more money than they will.
Niko

Old 07-01-2008, 10:01 PM

That sucks!! I had my back window busted out. I cant even tell you how pissed I was. I didnt drive the truck for like a week. I felt so violated.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Niko

Put out a reward and up it $100 until you get names. Then prosecute the bastards. You'll always have more money than they will.
Niko
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you're so new....

WHAT???

Prosecution is too good for these punks. Besides, convicting someone is impossible unless you have tangible proof, especially since it's such a minor offense.

My way seems soooo much better. If you egged someones truck, they found you and broke your knee, would you ever throw an egg at another car/truck again? I didn't think so. The problem resolves itself really. I know Steve's with me on this. I'm sure he'd like to get his hands on the fockers who busted out his back window.

Anyone take issue with this?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:19 PM

Yeah I wish I would have heard them break it I would have started shotting thew the wall running to the door. A few bullet holes would have been worth seeing them ****ers die for what they did.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... shooting through the wall. That's funny. Only a crazy son of a bitch would do that, and I LOVE it!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:01 AM
TruckForum Addict

ORIGINAL: rxsteven

Yeah I wish I would have heard them break it I would have started shotting thew the wall running to the door. A few bullet holes would have been worth seeing them ****ers die for what they did.

LOL!!![sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 07-02-2008, 03:17 AM

you could always drown them in a bowl of scrambled eggs

Old 07-02-2008, 06:19 AM

If and when vengeance can be taken, make sure you are invisible when dolling out retribution. The system will say boys will be boys, they didn't hurt anyone, they're only kids, etc. A broken knee hurts, but it will heal. Losing money you need always hurts. Make them pay for all damages. The paint must be redone, the stained wheels must be replaced, the windshield is cracked, and so on. If you'd rather break bones, do it in self defense.
A few years ago someone broke into my car and stole tapes. He was caught with my tapes. He, however, had to replace my tape player because it was damaged. Yeah, it hadn't worked for months and this joker bought me a new system. He paid $500 for stealing three cds. Justice prevailed!

Quick Reply: Violence is always the answer.