Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum Discuss the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who got da powwwaaa???

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrator

I can keep em pretty straight, Mr. Shamrock and Treadhead are so much alike though I get them messed up. Other than that I don't usually start new threads over here, I just reply to ones that are already here. and btw, I was kidding about the jump all over me thing.

Time for a new story:

Two hours ago I replaced the rear transmission seal which involved removing drive shaft, u joint yada yada etc etc. Well I decided to take her for a quick test run into town and I also figured what the hell, I better test it like I"m gonna be driving it right?? Red light with a Kia Rondo killed him dead, smoked, that guy was roadkill, and yes I passed my test

Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by 92chevysilvy
and btw, I was kidding about the jump all over me thing.
Ha!! I knew it!!!

Those two are a lot alike...makes me wonder. Kia rondo...HA!! I remember I was driving my Ninja 500 last week and a girl in one of those thought she was gonna beat me down a twisty road. Ha Ha Ha. Right. So I'm doodling along at about 70 on the 55 speed limit road, minding my own business when a Kia Suv comes roaring by (I'm guessing it's a rondo). So I'm like wtf. I don't mind if you get up the road when you pass me...but noooo...she just had to slow down to 55. So I'm like f this. I pass her. Cruise along at about 85 and I notice she is catching up and I'm like, "what is her deal?" So I let her start to pass me then I let her see why I have a motorcycle. I pull it on up to about 115 and scoot around a 45mph turn at that speed. No way she was gonna catch up cuz I was watchin. No way she will get up to the speeds I can achieve anyway. What I like doin is accelerating hard up to a speed, like 110 or something, then cruising at that speed for a while if someone gets on my tail like she did. She just didn't understand that a Kia is not a sports car, and will never catch up to a motorcycle. So a few minutes later I go back to my 70 and don't see any more of her. I get to a stop light that takes forever and she gives me her number. My girlfriend wanted to go hunt that girl down when I told her about it.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:39 PM

I have to agree Kia's SUCK FAT MONKEY NUTS.
The only thing worse is a damn Bronco II.
I KILLED one today in the big red Silverado feat'd in my avatar.

Ahh I can tell I haven't visited the TF lately.
This is my outlet for all my pent up swear words I want to bellow so bad on the CF, but can't because I'm a mod!

Old 04-08-2009, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by EuroGoldLS
I have to agree Kia's SUCK FAT MONKEY NUTS.
The only thing worse is a damn Bronco II.
I KILLED one today in the big red Silverado feat'd in my avatar.

Ahh I can tell I haven't visited the TF lately.
This is my outlet for all my pent up swear words I want to bellow so bad on the CF, but can't because I'm a mod!
Were you on blazerforum at one time? I swear there was someone on there by that name you're using. I got confused for a second, I was like, "who is eurogold that be takin evansblue's stuff?"

Old 04-08-2009, 07:54 PM

Yeah. I was. To many people there that need to go blow bugs out of their asses. Theres still some good guys there though. I made two posts there about 2 months ago, and before that 6 months ago, and before that, a year ago. So I have pretty much given that place up.
I took up EvansBlue on the CF because I have grown to despise this u/n.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:00 PM

I don't know if you remember me, but I was 1996bzr. I had the baby blue one. I was on there about a year or so ago. Maybe longer. Just like you said though. Got outta there. It just seemed like a different crowd. Now Swartlkk did know quite a bit though. They didn't seem friendly. You know what I mean?

Why you despise the name? Cuz it's about your blazer or something?

Old 04-08-2009, 08:13 PM

The BF used to be tha ****. Now it has gone to ****.

I think I remember your username...

The BF the reason I took up the mantle as the head moderator on the CF. I wanted as much control of the CF as possible so I could keep it from going the same way as the BF.

I may become a moderator here temporarily until this forum can get an organized staff. Not in any permanent capacity.

As far as my u/n goes, I used to think my Blazer was just simply "Gold" but its pewter and the only modification I had when I became know widely as Eurogoldls was my euro lighting. Its just shows the ignorance I was crippled by before I actually learned something about cars. Everything I know right now is what I have learned in the past two years. Hell I didn't even know how to change my own headlight bulb.

Last edited by EvansBlue; 04-08-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:17 PM

I guess I don't understand the whole moderator thing. It's like one of you says, "I think I'm gonna be a moderator" and BOOM, you're a moderator. I tried that one time and nothing happened. But that was on the 280zx forum. They kinda bigger jerks there.

Yea well some people have usernames that they end up disliking later on...wait nevermind, everyone does.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 PM

Its about being in the right place at the right time.
Although I do enjoy it, I can sometimes take a step back and realize that I'm, in actuality, a babysitter.
All you really have to do is ask the right person and show that you are moderately computer-savvy and of decent character.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:36 PM

And committed too, right?

Quick Reply: Who got da powwwaaa???