Chevy or international? - Truck Forums

Old 10-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Beginner

Default Chevy or international?

Hey everyone I have a decision to make and not being a car expert I dont think I can make it alone. I have the option to buy a truck for an amazing price or restore the one I have. I have the option to buy a 68 Chevy fleet side 4x4 that runs but needs work or restore my baby that currently doesn't run and needs lots of work. Its a 70 international travel all. I love it and want to keep it but its been on the back burner for to long. I want to put 3/4 ton Chevy running gear under it so I can pull a horse trailer and a 12 valve Cummins motor and eventually a Alison tranny. I would call it The Mauler. If I just fix it the way it is and dont make those changes I'm just gonna call it the Waggin Wagon... Because I have like 7 dogs I'm always hauling around. I can use my boyfriends suburban until I get one or the other... But I feel like he would hold it over my head if we got into a fight or something or I had an accident. Plus i feel like i could live in the travel all if I need to. Do any truck experts have any advice on the subject?