General Motors Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in.

Pontiac G8

Old 02-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Default Pontiac G8

I know this is a truck forum, and not a Pontiac forum, but I was just wondering if anyone has saw the 2008 Pontiac G8 yet? Personally I think it is an awesome looking car, and the best part, is coming with an LS2 6-spd.[8D]

Old 10-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Default RE: Pontiac G8

That's the replacement for the discontinued GTO. Should also be a great car as i can't say enough about the GTO. Mine is a six speed 6 liter and is a blast to drive. It really is a shame people didn't give them a closer look or they would still be making them. Many people lost out on a great car! I think the G8 will be every bit as good for those needing a second chance!

Old 01-09-2011, 02:21 AM

It really is a shame people didn't give them a closer look or they would still be making them. Many people lost out on a great car! I think the G8 will be every bit as good for those needing a second chance.

Thanks!
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited by delta; 09-07-2011 at 03:22 PM.