1995 gmc suburban taillight problem - Truck Forums

Old 11-25-2007, 03:57 PM

Default 1995 gmc suburban taillight problem

Hi everyone,

I have a 1995 gmc suburban and I am experiencing problems with my brake lights and driver side rear signal light.What happens is the brake lights come on when I gas and go off when I brake, only the roof and passenger brake lights come on. The driver side signal is out in the back but not the front. I have changed the bulbs even though the old bulbs where not blown. The fuses are fine as well.

I was thinking maybe the brake switch might be need to be changed but a friend told me he had this problem on his gmc and it turned out to be some plate in the taillight. I am not sure what this plate is called or how easy it is to change.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks,

S. Conroy

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1995 GMC Suburban Rear heat a/c blower smmorris General Motors Tech 0 06-18-2011 07:18 PM
taillight mods??? RDuren09 Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 1 02-24-2009 12:25 PM
Taillight Covers chevyrules Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 1 10-17-2007 08:47 PM
AVS Contour Taillight covers chevyrules Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 0 10-16-2007 07:26 PM
contoured slotted taillight covers chevyrules Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum 0 07-05-2007 05:34 PM

Tags
1500, 1995, break, chevy, fuse, gmc, light, lights, problem, problems, rear, replace, suburban, tail, working