Go Back  Truck Forums > Truck Talk > General Truck Tech
Reload this Page >

Truck Bed Anchor Points made by Staytite???

General Truck Tech Do you have a question that doesnt apply to a certain make or model, ask it here!

Truck Bed Anchor Points made by Staytite???

Old 12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Default Truck Bed Anchor Points made by Staytite???

I had some anchors on an old truck that were in a horseshoe shape and in the center it had a piece where you put your loop around. These were the best damn screw in anchors I ever had. They didn't look horrible like the ones they sell today. I just saw some similar but in a smaller circle shape with the piece in the middle for your loop and it said "staytyte" or "staytite" on them. I can't find them online anywhere. Does anyone know of these anchors? If so where can I get them?
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Chevy/GMC Small Trucks Forum
11-18-2009 04:20 PM
Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra Forum
03-11-2009 02:53 PM
General Motors Tech
09-08-2007 04:41 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Truck Bed Anchor Points made by Staytite???

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.