New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hey all, im new.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Default hey all, im new.

well let me start off with hello. im 15 years old, born and raised on a farm up till now. ive lived in the city for about half a month. im canadian. i own a 87 firebird and as of yesterday, a 1990 gmc sierra. i bought the sierra cause my firebird wont be street legal by the time i have to drive to school.because of certain complications like moving i cant get a bus to school anymore so i have to drive. and i was going to buy a car, something sporty. but i got a good deal on my uncles sierra so why not right? its a sierra 1500 2wd, not the most appealing truck but its in good shape. low milage, it does have rust under the doors but nothing major, paint is fine, no damage, runs great, decent on gas, and i got the family price of $2000 lol. so it seems decent enough and i wont be ashamed to drive it. so ill be fixing up my bird on the side im not 100% sure what i want to do to this truck yet though. its back tires are bald, and it needs a windshield. so im gunna replace the windshield right away and for tires, hes only got 15s on there i want to go a bit bigger and beefier but how much would that hurt my gas milage? alot, or barely noticable?itll be running alot of highway miles since i go to a country school and its half hour away from here on the freeway.

thanks, and see you all around.