New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

How do you do......Dude.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 02:45 AM
Default How do you do......Dude.

Did you check out my signature (signnachurr)?

Dont yall **** with me round these parts cuz I get angry, and if one of YOU little porto reekins come say sumtin to me, id think id be ready to sheck down lo and bust a Biggy" the Biggybalt" Boggler. Then my truck will blow your mindz. Pass me a beer Daryl! ****, my arm pits smell like french onions. And I
'm not French. The only thing about me is that I french kiss my cousin Shellshy all the time cuz she sayz its no big thing to do that. Although her poon smells like smoked oysters. Put a little lemon on um' sssslslsslslssssppppp SUCK THAT HAIRY OYSTER ALL NIGHT LONG BABY, THATS HOW WE DO YOUNG HOE.

God Bless America up in this God Damn ****!!!!!!!!!!! WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooo Crank it up, Crank it up, STEVE!!!!!

I HOPE ALL THIS **** GIVES YOU A REFECTION ON WHO I AM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IM JOHNNY AVACADO AND ILL PUT EM IN YOUR MOUTH. CHAKA KHAN, CHAKA KAHN, YOU GOT IT GOIN ON................AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

NICE TO MEET ALL YOU OFFROAD ENTHUSIATES, NOW PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS, AND LET MY SHOW YOU MY MCGUILLACUDDY OAKASHAW BANSHEE CLAW.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:31 AM
Default RE: How do you do......Dude.

must have been some good drugs last night

Old 04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Default RE: How do you do......Dude.

haha thats quite possibly the funniest intro I've ever read. LMAO

Anyway... lol Welcome to the forum....um...yeah