New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Default Need Help

sorry if this is an inconvenience to the forum. my names jon and im trying to get some sponsorships to help me finish my rwd drift dodge neon and one of the sponsors that my agent got me is carbonfibervinyls.com. its not the best best cause its kinda ricey but i have to start somewhere and work my way up. anyway this is where you come in, i had to make a commercial advertising the product and post it on a list of required forums, this being one of them. so as soon as my agent post the commercial on youtube i have to post it on all these sites and get a hit count of at least 500 on the video in 30 days to get the sponsorship. once i do i have to sent them the link to all the threads in all the forums for verification. im asking you please support my cause and not ban me as a spammer. so instead of just coming in here looking like a spammer i wanted to tell you more story and hope some of you understand, thankyou.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:52 PM

oh and if helps at all my dayly driver is a lifted subaru station wagonsittin on 28's! so i do like the 4x4'n!

Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM

please dont mark me as a spammer, im just doing what my sponsor is req me to do performancetrucks.com already banned me, here the link to my home forum so you can see if im legit or not

i just started doing the build. my buddies bringing me the rear clip of an rx-7 fc tomorrow. i havent started the fabrication cause im waiting for my financial aid check next semester lol.
http://www.nwtuner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22
and here the link to my conversion thread
http://www.nwtuner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2815