New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NEW TO THE FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Default NEW TO THE FORUM

Try to do most of the work I can on my 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4. Getting some miles on her (140's). So I figure where's the best place to go for advice? To the people that has had to deal with some of the same problems.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Default RE: NEW TO THE FORUM

Welcome Buckman most of us post on the siverado forum.

Old 03-11-2008, 01:00 AM

Whenever you need replacement truck parts, there are a wide variety of sources, suppliers and dealers you can purchase from. Among the many options available are used truck parts.

For some truck owners, used truck parts may be the better choice because of the lower price. However, finding high-quality used truck parts can be very difficult. The used truck parts market is much decentralized. For you to find the truck parts you need, you may have to try one used truck parts store after another until you find the right parts.

Used truck parts do have some advantages over brand new truck parts. Foremost among these advantages is the price. Naturally, used truck parts are less expensive compared to new truck parts. They may come at bargain prices that go as low as less than half the current price of a brand new counterpart. However, the main drawback when buying used truck parts is making sure that the part you purchase is still of good quality.

Fortunately, there are now many accredited used auto parts sellers offering good-quality used truck parts. These retailers offer rebuilt parts or used parts.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:06 AM

welcome..post away!

as mentioned,there is much more traffic in chevy...our wonderful moderator is working on combining chevy-gmc here as we speak.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: khooper

Whenever you need replacement truck parts, there are a wide variety of sources, suppliers and dealers you can purchase from. Among the many options available are used truck parts.

For some truck owners, used truck parts may be the better choice because of the lower price. However, finding high-quality used truck parts can be very difficult. The used truck parts market is much decentralized. For you to find the truck parts you need, you may have to try one used truck parts store after another until you find the right parts.

Used truck parts do have some advantages over brand new truck parts. Foremost among these advantages is the price. Naturally, used truck parts are less expensive compared to new truck parts. They may come at bargain prices that go as low as less than half the current price of a brand new counterpart. However, the main drawback when buying used truck parts is making sure that the part you purchase is still of good quality.

Fortunately, there are now many accredited used auto parts sellers offering good-quality used truck parts. These retailers offer rebuilt parts or used parts.
Just beware of the people you are dealing with used parts. You can get it in a low price but there is no guaranty you get satisfaction.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:59 PM

Well jenicar730 I guess we should welcome you to!!!!!1[sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Old 03-16-2008, 02:52 PM

Welcome to the forum!!