New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy from NC

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 02:20 AM
Default New guy from NC

Hey y'all, my name is Brandon Watts and I'm an owner of a 2009 GMC Sierra from North Carolina. Born and raised in a more rural part of NC (Marshville, the home of country music singer Randy Travis to be exact ) a young man gets exposed to pick-up trucks at a young age, I couldn't wait to turn 16 and show off the 2000 Ford F-150 my grandfather gave me in exchange for working on his farm previous Summers. Soon after I got an offer from a friend to trade my Ford for his 2003 Chevrolet Silverado. About a year later gasoline prices spiked to an all time high and I wasn't using the truck for any other purpose that I could use a sedan at the time so I traded it in for a 2005 Honda Accord... And hated every second driving it. I would go look for trucks every single day, wishing I had just traded it in for a smaller truck, 3 and a half long years went by in that car before I met Sierra, and I've been in love since. I haven't done any mods yet because my money situation has been so tight but I do intend on putting a small lift on it, putting some bigger tires, and perhaps dual exhaust would make a good addition. I would like to tint the windows and get a few stickers but other than that I can't really think of anything. Basically cosmetics is all I'm looking to modify and I'll admit it, cause I love every single thing about under the hood of my truck!!

A little bit about me, hmmm, I'm 20 years old, my hobbies include fishing, reading, keeping up on politics, and hanging out with my friends. Some other interests include history, firearms, music (big metal-head, and not the fake boy band metal on the radio, I mean Opeth, Pantera, Death, Iron Maiden, Clutch, Dream Theatre, etc.) and last but definitely not least, my family. I am a tobacco user and find a very obscure passion in it, I love to dip American tobacco, use Swedish snus, pipe tobacco, and cigars.

Anything else anyone needs to know don't be shy, I'm an open book!!

Old 12-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Senior Site Administrator

Welcome!! How about some photos of your truck?