New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new here

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Default new here

Heyyy there! My name is Mary, pretty new here. I just love trucks and jeeps. I just bought myself a 01 chevy silverado 2500 HD earlier this year. I just LOVE chevys. I am always hauling..whether its my truck or not. I rodeo so trucks have always been a part of my life lol I'm planning after winter to put a nice exaust on my truck and whatvr else I think of lol Just excited to be on here!

Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM

Hey Mary, welcome. How's the weather out there in Illinois? was out that way about a month back, caught Jason Aldean in concert down in Danville.

As much as I love trucks I'm a huge Jeep lover too, I've owned six and I'm always looking for my next LOL

Rodeo huh? I love watching that type of stuff. What events do you compete in?

Last edited by NHJack; 11-30-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:47 PM

Hey thanks!

I saw jason aldean earlier in july -just love him!
suprisingly no snow yet here. Just been mildly cold, pretty nice out lol. can't wait for snow though

I'm a jeep junkie too. I've had 2 in the past three years, can't imagine 6! lucky!

I barrel race and rope. Anything adrenaline rushing lol so i'm guessing you live in New Hampshire by your username? hows it there?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:13 PM

LOL yup' live in good ol New Hampshire. Getting cooler, night temps are dipping into freezing. Northern parts of the state have seen snow, but none down where I am....yet.

Barrel racing is one of my favorite things to watch. Horses are such impressive animals, it's really cool to see them in action like that.

Get some pics of that truck of yours up!

Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 PM

yeah I love my barrel horses! there somethin else lol

i'll get some pics up tomorrow!

Old 12-02-2009, 05:21 PM

Can't find my camera so these are kind of old, not the best pics

ZXZXXZX-1.jpg?t=1259795950

mary050.jpg?t=1259795972

novmberrrr053.jpg?t=1259795991

mary062.jpg?t=1259796009

really looove this truck

let me see yours!

Old 12-02-2009, 07:22 PM

wow, that's a nice looking rig there. I'm hoping to be looking for something like that with the diesel engine in the future. Would look great rolling on some meaty tires Love the Country Girl sticker LOL

as for mine, well I don't have many pics of it just yet, but here's one

Red isn't my favorite color but got a good deal on her. Got plans for some aggresive 285/75 16 tires and a small lift soon. Then open up her exhaust so she growls.

and since you like Jeeps check you PM inbox

Old 12-03-2009, 07:09 AM

thanks! I was planning on getting diesel but I got this truck dirt cheap-- kind of sad but hey good deal for me. Its not really that bad on gas but just can't wait to get diesel. Not this upcoming year but next I'll be selling this because I'm going to be goin semi-pro rodeo. Not hauling long distances with this thing! LoL and I really love your truck!

Last edited by chvygrl_01; 12-03-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Default RE:

The pictures of your trucks look great and performance wise I bet they are also great. It's obvious how mighty proud you guys are with your trucks. My truck would look old and beaten next to yours but hey I love it just as much as you do yours. It's been my buddy for like forever and has always been reliable.

Ms.Pop
napoleon wood stove
goji berry juice

Old 12-03-2009, 09:58 AM

I hera you ms.pop, I feel the same way about my Jeep I use for work, she aint pretty or fast but she always get the job done and get's me home.

You should be proud of your truck no matter what it looks like,I'd rather drive an old beat looking truck that can pull it's weight and earn it's keep than some flashy rice burning import toy car.

Quick Reply: new here