New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new kid on the block

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Default new kid on the block

Just bought 04 chevy 1500 LS 5.3 ext cab 4wd KN intake twice piped in the rear. Thought I'd check out this forum. Seems like it is having some issues. I'll check back later.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Default RE: new kid on the block

we arent having issues, or problems with management...just some problems with children who claim to own fast cars, who came here to start alot of problems.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:50 PM

Hey welcome.

Old 10-21-2006, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

we arent having issues, or problems with management...just some problems with children who claim to own fast cars, who came here to start alot of problems.

Oh but we do have fast cars-- And YES! You do have a management problem here, you don't mod the place so what do you expect??

We can't even figure out why you put people through the process of registration, If not for us DomesticM_isfits You wouldn't have had ANY action.. People sign on, they introduce themselves and that's it! No replies.. No nothing.. Wait a few months maybe someone will stop by from management and post some spam.. This place is nuts!!

The most excitement you ever had is with the DM stopping by...

See ya!! I think we're done here!

Come join us if you like, we're a fun bunch and also VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT Trucks.. Not me of course, I'm just an administrator..[8D]

Old 10-21-2006, 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Netbum

ORIGINAL: Patrick

Oh but we do have fast cars-- And YES! You do have a management problem here, you don't mod the place so what do you expect??

We can't even figure out why you put people through the process of registration, If not for us DomesticM_isfits You wouldn't have had ANY action.. People sign on, they introduce themselves and that's it! No replies.. No nothing.. Wait a few months maybe someone will stop by from management and post some spam.. This place is nuts!!

The most excitement you ever had is with the DM stopping by...

See ya!! I think we're done here!

Come join us if you like, we're a fun bunch and also VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT Trucks.. Not me of course, I'm just an administrator..[8D]

Glad you're done here.

Nice to see you.

Goodbye and good luck.

Old 10-21-2006, 03:17 AM

Cosmo, are you being a smart ***.. Not going to affect me.. hate me all you want, we're the ones having all the fun while you have your continued attitude and hatred for the mystic... You're nuts!!! But you already knew that, you told me that yourself..

Old 10-21-2006, 03:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Netbum

Cosmo, are you being a smart ***.. Not going to affect me.. hate me all you want, we're the ones having all the fun while you have your continued attitude and hatred for the mystic... You're nuts!!! But you already knew that, you told me that yourself..
Whatever.

see ya around.

Old 10-21-2006, 03:23 AM

I wouldn't dream of letting that happen..

(deleted)

Old 10-21-2006, 03:35 AM

Seriously,
let's end this here and now.

Goodbye to you and good luck.