New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from NY

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Default New from NY

Hey, new member here from upstate New York. Got a rugged 1995 Chevy C1500 extended cab Silverado trim. She's victory red, a 5-speed standard shift, has a horrible turning radius (but i forgive), and is in very good shape for its age, since its been kept indoors all its life.

Still runs like the day my father originally bought it, and has never needed a repair. I come from a small town, and in my circle of friends it was a legend. (When I was in high school, my friends would call driving anywhere with me 'truckin'' and most of their parents knew me as 'that fellow with the red truck.' We even used to hang out in the back on summer nights and just stare at the stars, so it reminds me of good times.

No real mods yet, but it seems pretty decked out for its day. It was the first car i'd ever seen with remoteless entry, has sexily tinted windows, cruise control, and a bunch of ather features that the booklet listed as 'optional'. Over all a sweet ride.

Well, thats my story...

Old 02-25-2009, 07:17 PM

Nice story. I like this "We even used to hang out in the back on summer nights and just stare at the stars, so it reminds me of good times."

Thanks for sharing.